RichardPB

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT Gentian Blue /retired AR Quadrifolio
Country flag
From 5 days of ownership to 3 weeks in the shop (OPC brilliant though with constant daily updates and a brand-new Turbo S as loaner. Issues now solved with 12v battery drain /new control module fitted/failed connectivity /new coms module fitted. Had the car back 2 days now and it’s fantastic just waiting for second key owner’s manual and my Porsche cycle carrier (not available yet) hence using the spacious wagon features of the Cross T! Only downside now is the car has developed an oversensitive intruder alarm /internal alarm sensor with false alarms periodically? The dealers not having it back yet till they have done some research with Germany on a fix as I’ve heard not a unique problem with some 4S Cross T’s? – a few iPhone pics – love this car!!!

Porsche Taycan GOT IT BACK LOVE IT !!! IMG_3525.JPEG

Porsche Taycan GOT IT BACK LOVE IT !!! IMG_3527.JPEG

Porsche Taycan GOT IT BACK LOVE IT !!! IMG_3528.JPEG

Porsche Taycan GOT IT BACK LOVE IT !!! IMG_3529.JPEG

Porsche Taycan GOT IT BACK LOVE IT !!! IMG_3530.JPEG

Porsche Taycan GOT IT BACK LOVE IT !!! IMG_3532.JPEG

Porsche Taycan GOT IT BACK LOVE IT !!! IMG_3535.JPEG

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Thanks for including the photos with the road bike inside. I am waiting on my CT & have been concerned about space to carry my bike inside until I can get the rear bike carrier. Great looking CT & glad you have it back.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
From 5 days of ownership to 3 weeks in the shop (OPC brilliant though with constant daily updates and a brand-new Turbo S as loaner. Issues now solved with 12v battery drain /new control module fitted/failed connectivity /new coms module fitted. Had the car back 2 days now and it’s fantastic just waiting for second key owner’s manual and my Porsche cycle carrier (not available yet) hence using the spacious wagon features of the Cross T! Only downside now is the car has developed an oversensitive intruder alarm /internal alarm sensor with false alarms periodically? The dealers not having it back yet till they have done some research with Germany on a fix as I’ve heard not a unique problem with some 4S Cross T’s? – a few iPhone pics – love this car!!!

Man, was fully prepped to having to take front wheels off and contorting the bike to fit in the somewhat narrow trunk (don't have my car yet) but apparently not an issue, thx for sharing - fits no problem at all - excellent!

OP
OP
RichardPB

RichardPB

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Man, was fully prepped to having to take front wheels off and contorting the bike to fit in the somewhat narrow trunk (don't have my car yet) but apparently not an issue, thx for sharing - fits no problem at all - excellent!
its a little squeeze but easy enough although my frame size is small at 54 so a larger framed bike may struggle

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag

IMG_3525.JPEG

IMG_3527.JPEG

IMG_3528.JPEG

IMG_3529.JPEG

IMG_3530.JPEG

IMG_3532.JPEG

IMG_3535.JPEG
Shocking lack of respect for your CT! I had the front wheel off our mountain bikes and covers to protect the boot! Any beta on the bike rack delivery dates???

OP
OP
RichardPB

RichardPB

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Shocking lack of respect for your CT! I had the front wheel off our mountain bikes and covers to protect the boot! Any beta on the bike rack delivery dates???
The front area has a thick blanket protecting and I have a custom Porsche bootliner protecting the rest including load area at rear !

IainSmith

First Name
Iain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan Turbo with PP, ordered Taycan CT 4s
Country flag
Nice pictures

quick question from me. That boot edge/lip and bumper cover? Is that part of the boot rug/mat you have?

OP
OP
RichardPB

RichardPB

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Nice pictures

quick question from me. That boot edge/lip and bumper cover? Is that part of the boot rug/mat you have?
Yes it’s integral mark of boot mat/liner this exact one is no longer available but has been replaced with very similar

Reversible luggage compartment Mat with Race-Tex edging incl. loading edge protection

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
From 5 days of ownership to 3 weeks in the shop. Issues now solved with 12v battery drain /new control module fitted/failed connectivity /new coms module fitted.
Do you know specifically what was done in regards to the battery? My car was dead (12V) 3 weeks ago and was towed to Porsche. They stated a software update resolved the battery issue but I don't have the car back yet due to another issue.

OP
OP
RichardPB

RichardPB

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Do you know specifically what was done in regards to the battery? My car was dead (12V) 3 weeks ago and was towed to Porsche. They stated a software update resolved the battery issue but I don't have the car back yet due to another issue.
I was told that a component was hunting /looking for the key all the time and this was causing significant power drain resulting in flat 12v battery. This was replaced but the voltage leak continued, so Germany advised the whole replacment of a control module? Thats worked for me!!

R Benny Waered

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S, Rapide S, Mc GT, ID.5
Country flag
Can you tell me where you got the custom Porsche boot liner please? I just spent 3 hours vacuuming the dog hairs out from my outgoing Macan! Thx
Sponsored