zzy45

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
It’s lovely, great build. It is clear you prefer the “naked” look by deleting the model badge etc. not my thing but respect that.

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Lead time is probably best answered by a dealer, but I'd be shocked if there were allocations available for a delivery before Summer, but maybe by EOY 2022 though. Markup definitely depends on the dealers in your area or how far you're willing to travel. I got mine for MSRP, but that might not be possible in California.

As for the build, seems reasonable enough and you know what you want for the most part I think. That said, I've been a huge fan of HUDs on cars, and recommend it for folks who've never used one before (though I can't speak to exactly how well it works in the Taycan). I genuinely would not buy a car without a HUD in it at this point.

Also worth noting that the 'Remote ParkAssist incl Lane Change Assist' option actually adds a few other things like 3D surround view (different from just the normal surround view), rear cross traffic alerts, and exit warnings if someone is about to open a door on the side of a car where another car is approaching from behind.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Whats the latest on lead time and mark up for a GTS order…?

GTS made me rethink

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZJXDN2

Build comments welcome
If there is no available allocation then I fear you will be out of luck for 2022. More allocations can be added so you'll need to register with a couple of dealers I'd suggest and bite the hand off whom ever comes up Trumps first.

No markups permissible in UK - price controlled by Porsche (which is a good thing) - only mark-up would be via a speculator selling on an allocation / build-slot.
Sponsored