Has anybody whose car was in storage in Germany awaiting a 12V battery had their car delivered yet?

Bruno

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini JCW,Audi A6,Ducati 748S,Honda CB750,BMW K100R
Country flag
They will be painted yes, they will be yellow in my case. They will take the brakes off, ship them to germany, they will get painted in germany and shipped back to Belgium and fitted back onto the car (takes approx 1 - 2 weeks of time).
Got a price of this ? Will have to talk with my salesperson then :mad: ! Thanks for the info .
Sponsored

tomahawkBE

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Got a price of this ? Will have to talk with my salesperson then :mad: ! Thanks for the info .
Around 1200 euro without BTW I believe, cannot find the message back but it was something around that number if I'm not mistaken

YLA G

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Countryman, Tesla P3D - Order: Taycan ST
Country flag
Thats expensive. 400 a 600 euro in a normal shop.

tomahawkBE

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Thats expensive. 400 a 600 euro in a normal shop.
It might be more expensive but I want to take my car into delivery and not have to go through anything anymore afterwards, I want it to be finished when I pick it up, no more adjustments after that unless it goes into maintenance and I don't have the car anyways.

I'm also having Porsche do my XPEL stealth wrap, that is also more expensive than somewhere else but they assured me they will mind the small details and deliver superb quality job. Sometimes paying a bit more is worth it then in my opinion.

It's not just painting the brakes though; it's also replacing the small details like screws in matching color and Porsche inscription etc. It will be done by Porsche and then I don't have to worry about the quality either, it will be top notch.

Bruno

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hello , finally I've got a VIN number ... WP0ZZZY15PSA56211
Anyone who has access to TYD can find pictures of my car in production ?
Here in Belgium TYD doesn't exists ...
Thanks ,
Bruno .

kempez

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo ST, Volvo XC90 T8
Country flag
Hello , finally I've got a VIN number ... WP0ZZZY15PSA56211
Anyone who has access to TYD can find pictures of my car in production ?
Here in Belgium TYD doesn't exists ...
Thanks ,
Bruno .
It will come up in the My Porsche app/web page.

Bruno

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Dirk

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes E Coupé, Mercedes V
Country flag
Hello , unfortunately we in Belgium don't have that option ...:confused:
Did you receive a mail from Porsche with the VIN number or do you got it from your dealer ? I'm still in waiting process ;-)

Bruno

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did you receive a mail from Porsche with the VIN number or do you got it from your dealer ? I'm still in waiting process ;-)
I've got it from my dealer ...

OP
OP
f1eng

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Hello , unfortunately we in Belgium don't have that option ...:confused:
You don't have the option to use the My Porsche app???
Without you won't be able to do a lot of things with your Taycan, like monitoring charging etc.
I downloaded it onto my phone, asked my dealer for the order number and followed the process on it. It showed the VIN number at some stage of the manufacture which I put into My Porsche to get even more information - which wasn't much actually.
I still haven't got the car, the app shows it was finished 31 July but apparently no 12V battery so still not delivered.

Bruno

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Without you won't be able to do a lot of things with your Taycan, like monitoring charging etc.
I downloaded it onto my phone, asked my dealer for the order number and followed the process on it. It showed the VIN number at some stage of the manufacture which I put into My Porsche to get even more information - which wasn't much actually.
I still haven't got the car, the app shows it was finished 31 July but apparently no 12V battery so still not delivered.
I'll have a little chat with my dealer , thanks for the info :cool: !

Bartjes

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MINI R55 JCW, MINI F60 SE All4, BMW R1250GS,...
Country flag
In Belgium we can of course use the Porsche Connect app for all the same features as anyone else, except for tracking the car through it's build and transport. I'm not sure why not, but it happens to be like that. My best guess it's the importer (D'Ieteren) blocking this feature...
Anyway my CT should be on transport by now, with a 12V battery (apparently it rolled out of the factory on September 16th). So I'm glad I will take delivery very soon of my car and get some paint protection (unfortunately another week or two 🤷🏽‍♂️😬)

I guess it's not possible that anyone else can get pictures of my car during the building proces using my VIN?

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
In Belgium we can of course use the Porsche Connect app for all the same features as anyone else, except for tracking the car through it's build and transport. I'm not sure why not, but it happens to be like that. My best guess it's the importer (D'Ieteren) blocking this feature...
Anyway my CT should be on transport by now, with a 12V battery (apparently it rolled out of the factory on September 16th). So I'm glad I will take delivery very soon of my car and get some paint protection (unfortunately another week or two 🤷🏽‍♂️😬)

I guess it's not possible that anyone else can get pictures of my car during the building proces using my VIN?
Unfortunately, not possible. Production pictures are only available in TYD which is available for the US (and UK?) market only as far as I understand. You only have access to your car that is added to your My Porsche account in TYD and cannot search for other's vehicles with a VIN.

OP
OP
f1eng

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
TYD which is available for the US (and UK?) market only as far as I understand.
Only the US.
In the UK we have absolutely f*ck all unless the dealer forwards a bit of a spreadsheet they have access to - which mine doesn't.
They will look at it and tell you the current dates though but my sales rep is on holiday at present and the "retail manager" didn't return my call so the latest info I got was on 7th October where the latest date for arrival at the dealer was 25th November and occasional emails since to say no news.

kempez

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo ST, Volvo XC90 T8
Country flag
Only the US.
In the UK we have absolutely f*ck all unless the dealer forwards a bit of a spreadsheet they have access to - which mine doesn't.
They will look at it and tell you the current dates though but my sales rep is on holiday at present and the "retail manager" didn't return my call so the latest info I got was on 7th October where the latest date for arrival at the dealer was 25th November and occasional emails since to say no news.
We do have it in the app and on the website, but it only gives us high level dates? We definitely don’t get the detail of TYD, which they easily could imo
Sponsored