Having model designation added at PECLA?

goofysurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayman 981 2.7, 4CT
Country flag
I ordered my car to have the model designation deleted. I'm having my car delivered to PECLA and I was wondering if I could have them add it back there and what would the cost be? Thanks!
Sponsored

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
I have no idea but every time I wash my car I curse the model designation and consider getting out the dental floss to debadge it myself. My wash mitt gets caught on it every damn time. 🤬

BurntToast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1986 944 turbo and 2022 Taycan GTS (soon)
Country flag
Took the badge off for PPF and never put it back on.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
I ordered debadged and planned to add just a "Taycan" badge- my dealer warned that it would cost more than the gloss black configuration option, then they said they'd do it for free, but now 2 months later I'm still waiting for them to get a badge...I hope that's not just because I'm not going to be paying for it. In the meantime, I've got used to the clean look.

OP
OP
goofysurfer

goofysurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayman 981 2.7, 4CT
Country flag
I ordered debadged and planned to add just a "Taycan" badge- my dealer warned that it would cost more than the gloss black configuration option, then they said they'd do it for free, but now 2 months later I'm still waiting for them to get a badge...I hope that's not just because I'm not going to be paying for it. In the meantime, I've got used to the clean look.
Thanks. I think I will prefer the clean look.

kempez

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo ST, Volvo XC90 T8
Country flag
Thanks. I think I will prefer the clean look.
I'm a big fan of the clean look and enjoy the fact people don't know which one you have (if they have any knowledge of what it is at all). IMO it's the way to go, even more so if it's a Turbo or Turbo S
Sponsored