dj3my0

First Name
dJEM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo & Macan S
Country flag
I was hoping you guys came up with a way of making things work. I have just purchased a Turbo yesterday at 17:00 and won't be able to talk to Porsche Turkey till Monday. Has anyone actually solved this?

Did you guys seek help from Doğuş Oto?
Sponsored

Can84

First Name
Candiyar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, GT3RS
Country flag
Just picked up my car from dealer, they told me that Porsche Connect service will work around December. They also told only Dogus Oto imported vehicels will have connection due to BTK rules and registration of IMEI number.

dj3my0

First Name
dJEM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo & Macan S
Country flag
Just picked up my car from dealer, they told me that Porsche Connect service will work around December. They also told only Dogus Oto imported vehicels will have connection due to BTK rules and registration of IMEI number.
I will have an appointment with them as I had a few features not functioning that has nothing to do with this and I will ask them as well.

Right now we can’t even register the car and sign in to save seats and stuff. Even if the car doesn’t get online, we should be able to log in using their systems or something...

E-sim is currently not supported in Turkey after all, we might have to wait until BTK supports it.

Enjoy your recently delivered Taycan by the way, make the most of it! Cheers!

Can84

First Name
Candiyar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, GT3RS
Country flag
I will have an appointment with them as I had a few features not functioning that has nothing to do with this and I will ask them as well.

Right now we can’t even register the car and sign in to save seats and stuff. Even if the car doesn’t get online, we should be able to log in using their systems or something...

E-sim is currently not supported in Turkey after all, we might have to wait until BTK supports it.

Enjoy your recently delivered Taycan by the way, make the most of it! Cheers!
Thanks!! What a beautiful machine.

I can save seats on my car without getting online.

dj3my0

First Name
dJEM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo & Macan S
Country flag
Thanks!! What a beautiful machine.

I can save seats on my car without getting online.
Saving is possible but I want it towork seamlessly, so when I unlock the cars, the seats and side mirrors should be aligned as I have left them. Right now I have to select the designated 1-2-3 button when I enter the car. And the whole registration screen stays there still, I can’t get away from that.
Though I agree it is a beast.

cons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
any updates on the issue? i can't login to porsche connect.

Lucky925

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I'm also a user in Turkey and I'm having the same problems. I wonder if we have a friend who has made any progress on this subject.​

Gabriel Borges

First Name
gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Plus 2022 / Mercedes G63 2015
Country flag
I bought my Taycan in oficial dealer in brasil (stuttgart), and I have no internet also. can't use My Porsche App. :confused:
Sponsored