samit.soni

First Name
Samit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I have the same problem. I connected an oscilloscope to the gate receiver and pressed the Taycan 'button." The screenshot proves that there are two pulses being sent within one second! Some gates (like mine) respond to the second pulse and stop moving. Others don't seem to mind.

BTW, I tried holding the finger for one second suggestion - same result. Also tried the 'two finger' suggestion - same result. I have sent this on to Porsche, but I ain't holding my breath for any reply.

20210202_142332s.jpg
I actually had to make a claim with Porsche for the damage to my car as a result of the faulty Homelink, so it is being investigated by the manufacturer. Hopefully they fix it soon.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
I have had the same problem. I have two remotes programmed gate and garage. On occasion homelink will continuously send a signal for the gate. Fortunately my gate doesn’t stop once it starts to open. The problem clears once I use the power off button.

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
Sorry for being late to the party..

I don’t think this is a home link problem..... I think it is a PCM problem. I have a MY20 and do get the menu for my different homelink locations even off road. But I do have another problem. That quite often I have to press the button several times before the location activates the signal and opens the gate or the door...... I have other problems with the PCM as well and they are supposed to do something with it at the end of Feb

It is not the actual locations since they work great with other home link setups in other cars......

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
My MY2020 works as intended.
Also the GPS-location.
Never had a problem with it.
Sponsored