Are you satisfied with your Taycan Pen?

• Total voters

zardoz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 BMW Z8 , 2010 BMW 1M , 2020 Porsche Macan S, 2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Used up ink in this pen, anyone know what the replacement ink is???
Sponsored

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
This poll makes me sad. 1/3 of the people who received the pen didn’t like it and and most people didn’t even get one?

?

It writes in a very pretty blue with a nice line weight. The pen itself has a nice weight to it. And it even says “Taycan”.

Well, maybe not if you got the model delete? ?‍♂

Here are my stick animals I was drawing:

Porsche Taycan I am underwhelmed by my Taycan Pen 6071150C-F1F2-4689-B6A5-784B61083C09

Tsingtao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toucan RWD
Country flag
This poll makes me sad. 1/3 of the people who received the pen didn’t like it and and most people didn’t even get one?

?

It writes in a very pretty blue with a nice line weight. The pen itself has a nice weight to it. And it even says “Taycan”.

Well, maybe not if you got the model delete? ?‍♂

Here are my stick animals I was drawing:

6071150C-F1F2-4689-B6A5-784B61083C09.jpeg
Porsche Taycan I am underwhelmed by my Taycan Pen 1639224425267

Porsche engineers have apparently addressed both the pen and the configurator problems. They sent me a nice crayon, metallic cyber grape (probably a new color for MY 23), and a little Taycan coloring book.

soawjo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, BMW 230i convertible
Country flag
Look at what you are missing...

1638373912069.png
Ah, so somebody else has received one of those. Mine arrived yesterday. Still haven’t received the pen

Oink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+, M3P
Country flag
What the fuck? I received nothing. How do I go about getting some of these? :mad:

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
[s] 2021 Taycan AWD [\s] 2022 Rivian R1T
Country flag
“Supply Chain Issues”

soawjo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
how long after car delivery did you and @W1NGE get your ones sent to you? I'm 2 months post-delivery and still nothing
I took delivery on 1st March so about two and half months. There’s still time darth maul, don’t give up!

soawjo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
lol ok, I was 11th March...which dealership did you collect from?
Mid-Sussex. I was also given a Porsche branded drinks holder thing that keeps your coffee warm but they gave that to me on the day. I looked it up and it would usually cost £41

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
Mid-Sussex. I was also given a Porsche branded drinks holder thing that keeps your coffee warm but they gave that to me on the day. I looked it up and it would usually cost £41
on the day I was given a lovely Jo Malone gift bag (the wife loved it). A friend bought his in December from Solihull and still hasn't received his so was just wondering when these things arrive. Mine was from Silverstone but I'm guessing they come from Porsche GB?

soawjo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
on the day I was given a lovely Jo Malone gift bag (the wife loved it). A friend bought his in December from Solihull and still hasn't received his so was just wondering when these things arrive. Mine was from Silverstone but I'm guessing they come from Porsche GB?
The letter that came with my, err, award(?) was from the sales manager at Mid-Sussex. They are a Sytner Group dealership. I think @W1NGE is based in Scotland and Edinburgh and Glasgow are also Sytner so assuming he bought his Taycan from one of those maybe this is a Sytner thing

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
The letter that came with my, err, award(?) was from the sales manager at Mid-Sussex. They are a Sytner Group dealership. I think @W1NGE is based in Scotland and Edinburgh and Glasgow are also Sytner so assuming he bought his Taycan from one of those maybe this is a Sytner thing
I will chase them up soon if it doesn't lol...especially as I have a second car with them coming hopefully soon!
Sponsored