Jaydoc

First Name
Judith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Targa, Taycan on order
Country flag
I posted last week about being remorseful about my Taycan order. I took all the replies into consideration and I did it; I cancelled my order that was in production and due in Sept. I was scared, but I just couldn't get comfortable with the idea that I was not getting what I really wanted. Looking online I found the a exact car I want! I bought it and I get it next week !!!!!! Happy, happy, happy
Sponsored

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I posted last week about being remorseful about my Taycan order. I took all the replies into consideration and I did it; I cancelled my order that was in production and due in Sept. I was scared, but I just couldn't get comfortable with the idea that I was not getting what I really wanted. Looking online I found the a exact car I want! I bought it and I get it next week !!!!!! Happy, happy, happy
Why did you wind up buying?

Congrats on being happy

OP
OP

Jaydoc

First Name
Judith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Targa, Taycan on order
Country flag
I've wanted the Taycan since it was announced. I put down a deposit as soon as they opened. This will be the 5th Porsche I've owned. I would already have received my original order if the Covid shutdown hadn't happened. I guess something good actually came out of it since now I'm getting the exact car that I want

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Happy to hear that you found a Taycan closer to your desired spec! Congratulations!

svp6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S
Country flag
Good for you. Important is to be comfortable with your decision - post pictures when you get the car.

Tycan

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi RS5
Country flag
How was your order submitted if it was not what you spec’d?

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
How was your order submitted if it was not what you spec’d?
He changed his mind.

Many of us submitted builds before there were many (or any!) actual Taycans amongst consumers. So we had to go on the configurator and such for information & photos. I'd probably change my build a decent bit today with the new info & photos available.

MassDriver

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M6
Country flag
<snip>
Looking online I found the a exact car I want! I bought it and I get it next week !!!!!! Happy, happy, happy
Congrats Jay! Best possible outcome, glad to hear you found exactly what you wanted and the "happy" is back :clap:
Sponsored