Ice Grey CT received!

Gt1485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M5
Country flag
more photos. wife wants ice grey ct4. what interior did you get
Looks amazing wow very close to mine which arrives tomorrow at dealer and collecting next week can’t wait!!
Any more pics you can share:clap:
Congrats! Can you post pics of your car once you pick it up? I find there are not very many pics of CT's in Ice Grey. Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

bdc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
You have great taste and a stunning CT! Mine starts production next week and is almost identical (but for the addition of black roof rails). Are your wheels metallic, gloss, or satin black? I was worried about the black calipers, but they seem to work well with the wheels.
21" Cross Turismo Design Wheels in High Gloss Black. Looks amazing!

Gt1485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M5
Country flag
thanks for the extra pictures. Keep them coming if it’s not too much work as your build is exactly how I have mine currently spec’d. In your photos, is the car in its standard height or is it in the high setting?

I was actually going to ask you about the high gloss black wheels on ice grey. I was worried they were too “black” and it would be too much contrast. Did you consider the unpainted cross turismo wheels or the matte finish?

Daz&Jac

First Name
Darren & Jac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycon
Country flag
Congrats! Can you post pics of your car once you pick it up? I find there are not very many pics of CT's in Ice Grey. Thanks
Will do collection day next Friday, no recalls with the car everything is good, dealer told me he cant supply one now until 2023 about 14 months lead time crazy how bad it’s got!!

Daz&Jac

First Name
Darren & Jac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycon
Country flag
Love the gloss black wheels great look with ice grey, matches with the rest of the glossy bits on the CT.

Chamo74

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Ouh Man looking great!
Waiting to pick up ours in one month in the pretty much the same specs but with wheels in Vesuvius and red calipers... Very excited to say the least.
Hope you resolve the connectivity issue and enjoy the ride!
Any and all pics are very welcome.

DHSMIAMI

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 S Cab
Country flag
What a great color. I saw one at my dealership this weekend with a red interior and came close to changing my orde

Porsche Taycan Ice Grey CT received! 59700F23-208A-47B1-8E37-C5391BEEA224

DrT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Good looking car. Have you been spared from the alarm issue?

Chamo74

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I just received my Ice Grey Cross Turismo ordered in April.

92AAC741-AEF1-4A0C-BB43-C416D3D4E9BA.jpeg

First impressions:
  • It looks absolutely amazing. I still can't believe how nice it is from every angle.
  • I love the color, but I wish it was a tiny bit more grey. Still the nicest color available in my book.
  • The drive is just ridiculous. Everything is so tight, reactive and stable.
  • It's a tiny bit louder than I expected, even though I have the noise insulated glass option.
  • I'm happy I went with the 4. It's more than quick enough for me.
  • I couldn't connect the car to my Porsche ID. I went to the dealership and they couldn't fix it either with a reset, so I had to make an appointment for next week and leave the car for at least a day until they figure out what's wrong (presumably the OTA module). Honestly, it really sucks for a brand new car to experience that kind of issue.
  • The other relatively minor disappointment is the camera on the back. It's really, really bad. The image quality is poor, and the viewing angle is completely distorted, making the camera pretty much pointless. By far the worst camera I've ever had, which is super odd given how high quality everything else is (well, aside from the connectivity).
  • The whole charging experience is great. I was a little bit worried about it for whatever reason but it's very practical, fast and easy.
  • The BOSE sound system is wonderful, I highly recommend it!
  • I'm not sure I'd recommend the Electric Sport Sound option given its price. It's super fun for like... 10 minutes, but it quickly becomes overwhelming.
Fantastic looking car -well done !
Looking forward to picking up mine this week - pretty much the same, even the color :)
See you out there!

Chamo74

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
thanks for the extra pictures. Keep them coming if it’s not too much work as your build is exactly how I have mine currently spec’d. In your photos, is the car in its standard height or is it in the high setting?

I was actually going to ask you about the high gloss black wheels on ice grey. I was worried they were too “black” and it would be too much contrast. Did you consider the unpainted cross turismo wheels or the matte finish?
Mine is coming with the same rims in grey Vulcano. Will post pics when I pick it up this week.
Sponsored