CT4S Ice Grey

MAVG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 4s (going); MY22 CT 4s (on order)
Stunning combo, very well chosen. Enjoy it!!

Trw144

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hi I only have this one right now but can take another if you like, I really like the black look and so glad I went with this option! Let me know if you want any more shots
9111B9D4-AAC3-4CEA-B875-2E6044344D4B.jpeg
9111B9D4-AAC3-4CEA-B875-2E6044344D4B.jpeg
Daz
Looks great and what I m going to go for (admittedly I have months before I lock in). Wasn't going to go for the electric charge cover but it helps finish the look if I go for black handles. Also, I was thinking of getting the wheel arches sprayed gloss black to match elsewhere but they actually look ok in the standard.

OP
OP

Daz&Jac

First Name
Darren & Jac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycon
Country flag
Looks great and what I m going to go for (admittedly I have months before I lock in). Wasn't going to go for the electric charge cover but it helps finish the look if I go for black handles. Also, I was thinking of getting the wheel arches sprayed gloss black to match elsewhere but they actually look ok in the standard.
Honestly I was thinking same about painting the arches but did fancy the new car going straight into body shop and having them removed to do the job properly, having looked at some on the turbo s model was in two minds wether the plastic looked better than painted ones anyway! I luv the black handles and have no regrets with the choice against the ice grey exterior, if you’re ever in the Hampshire area you’re welcome to drop by to have a look, just pm me and good luck with your choice cheers

Rayo2703

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Surprised no one has mention the number plate,very cool.
Sponsored