Xsquid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S Diesel, Taycan 4s+, 996 C2 Coupe
Country flag
Just been looking at my local OPC in relation to their cars for sale. Cannot believe the number of Taycans they have available - 0 miles new at first registration (Taycan and Panamera in the main but also Macan and Cayman). Presumably cancelled orders due to high interest rates affecting financing deals. Maybe they will have to drop prices in order to get rid of them (may reduce Porsche’s large profit margin) and maybe second hand Taycan’s might be more attractive.

Just surprised at the numbers available for sale.
Sponsored

gramorris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
I’m in the market for a new Taycan so I’ve noticed the same. I thought cancellations but then there seems to be a very high number of black cars but I don’t know if paint is last so they’ve built the spec then painted black when it’s been cancelled?

Either way there’s new cars landing daily and none of the ones I’ve been tracking have sold.

gramorris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
I’d be interested if anyone in the UK has got a good deal. The highest off the configurator price I’ve seen is 8% but I’m wondering if there’s further negotiation.

The turbo s’s seem to be hanging around the longest.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
C63s, Amarok, Leon PHEV
Country flag
You could pick up a new M3 in 2017 for a small deposit and £550 a month.

cost now. £10k deposit and £1200 per month.

When I was a kid in the late 80’s early 90’s nice cars were a rare sight. I have a feeling we are regressing to those days.
Sponsored