NewPdude

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M440i
Country flag
Hello all!! New to the forum… just ordered a Taycan 4S on 1/28/22.. Already the tracker is showing a 2 week delivery delay from the original date. Just curious what the common trend is for Porsche since this is my first P car… Thanks
Sponsored

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I also have a 4S and it took 8 months to deliver. Porsche does have a “Track Your Dream” function to follow the progress of your order as it makes its way through manufacturing and shipping (https://newsroom.porsche.com/en_US/2021/technology/porsche-track-your-dream-taycan.html) but take it with a grain of salt as the supply chain crisis is real and patience will be required.

That said, the wait will be worth it. The Taycan is the best EV in the world bar none!

OP
OP
NewPdude

NewPdude

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M440i
Country flag
Thanks Torv! What date did you order your Taycan?

Deleted member 6348

Hello all!! New to the forum… just ordered a Taycan 4S on 1/28/22.. Already the tracker is showing a 2 week delivery delay from the original date. Just curious what the common trend is for Porsche since this is my first P car… Thanks
Certainly common during the pandemic. My car has been sitting in Emden since 2/3 and this morning, they added another week to the delivery date. Dates will slip, but also be prepared to be surprised. ?

OP
OP
NewPdude

NewPdude

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M440i
Country flag
Thanks! Can you tell me what date you placed your Taycan order (4S I presume)?
Sponsored