Late 2020 accelerated build times?

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I just got an update. My car, which entered production (V260), is now scheduled to exit production (v270) on 7/10. Pushed out yet another week. I don’t get why other cars are being built so much faster.
Sponsored

Jimmy

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I just got an update. My car, which entered production (V260), is now scheduled to exit production (v270) on 7/10. Pushed out yet another week. I don’t get why other cars are being built so much faster.
Asked my dealer the same question - he said it is likely parts if one of your options requires a part that could delay things. Or paint or .... so basically he gave me every excuse but no real answer.

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Asked my dealer the same question - he said it is likely parts if one of your options requires a part that could delay things. Or paint or .... so basically he gave me every excuse but no real answer.
My build finally finished - on 7/7. I actually had had my concerns escalated to PCNA support, and they told me that the delay was definitely not due to missing parts or anything like that. But I agree with you, that does seem like the likely explanation. It ended up being on the assembly line for 65 days, not including when the factory was shut down.
Sponsored