Boarding the Crystal Ray late December

aliao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 4S
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Boarding the Crystal Ray late December B122D567-BFDE-4463-A74E-B504CF2486E5

Got a shot of Crystal Ray going through the Panama Canal today. So close, yet so far…counting the days
Sponsored

freakdroid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Audi RS5 Sportback, '14 Audi A6
Country flag
Moored at the San Diego Port today afternoon. Looks like a day behind schedule?

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 3, '22 4S CT, '22 MXP
Country flag
Dealer told me it'll be 2 weeks after arriving in Benicia when the cars delivered. I was hoping for a end of Jan delivery, but now looking more like 2nd week of Feb.

Hoping Crystal Ray will be on it's way to Benicia tomorrow.

-ThinkMac-

OP
OP
shelt

shelt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S; '18 Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Crystal Ray just left Benicia, so hopefully our cars are on the dock! Trying to get some info from my salesperson, and hoping to pick my car before long! Good luck to all of you!

Last edited:

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Porsche Marin told me it'll be about 2 weeks till he Crystal Ray cars are at dealership.

-ThinkMac-

Crystal Ray just left Benicia, so hopefully our cars are on the dock! Trying to get some action from my (laid-back) salesperson, and hoping to pick my car before long! Good luck to all of you!

tkav

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep TJ, MB GLE350, Bolt, Taycan RWD
Country flag
Porsche Marin told me it'll be about 2 weeks till he Crystal Ray cars are at dealership.

-ThinkMac-
In the same boat (pun intended). Car is sitting in Benicia and TYD still has the delivery date as 2/11. Waiting to hear from SA as to why there is a 2 week wait.

tkav

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep TJ, MB GLE350, Bolt, Taycan RWD
Country flag
The explanation I just received from my SA is

Most of the cars at the Benicia port are currently going through quality control. Once completed, they will be scheduling the cars for delivery to the dealerships once transports are available.

aliao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 4S
Country flag
TYD finally got updated today to port processing. Fingers crossed that car will be picked up and delivered to dealer this week.

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Dealer sent me his Porsche status in the system. ETA to dealership is 02/11/2022.

-ThinkMac-

TYD finally got updated today to port processing. Fingers crossed that car will be picked up and delivered to dealer this week.

OP
OP
shelt

shelt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S; '18 Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Just got a call from my dealer (Marin). He said my vehicle passed the PDI (pre-delivery inspection) at Benicia and is "released". Just depends on the car carrier schedule then dealer prep. I assume you all are in the same position!

SteveTaycan101

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Targa 4S; 2016 Macan S; 2022 Taycan RWD TBD
Country flag
Just got a call from my dealer (Marin). He said my vehicle passed the PDI (pre-delivery inspection) at Benicia and is "released". Just depends on the car carrier schedule then dealer prep. I assume you all are in the same position!
I hope you receive the car soon. Mine is still sitting at Emden port waiting for the next US West Coast ship (supposedly the Glovis Sonic).

aliao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 4S
Country flag
My TYD also says 2/11 delivery, but looking at the previous arrival in Benicia, most cars were at the dealers in a week. That’s even with the NY holiday. I’m really hoping for delivery this weekend or early next week. I already scheduled my car to be dropped off for ppf and ceramic

SteveTaycan101

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Targa 4S; 2016 Macan S; 2022 Taycan RWD TBD
Country flag
My TYD also says 2/11 delivery, but looking at the previous arrival in Benicia, most cars were at the dealers in a week. That’s even with the NY holiday. I’m really hoping for delivery this weekend or early next week. I already scheduled my car to be dropped off for ppf and ceramic
Does your TYD say that your car had arrived at Benicia?
Sponsored