bj33813

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Bought the Tesla Level 3 universal last year. Got my check to day for $588 reimbursement! Thanks Porsche! Not worried about the Tesla format (plug) in future as I will be keeping my Taycan for a few more years, or get an adapter.
Sponsored

DRR

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S, 2021 Model Y Performance
Country flag
I purchased the Tesla universal wall charger Upon receiving the recall notice. Received my $600 Porsche rebate check today.

Ryun43

First Name
Ryun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S...991.2 GT3 Touring
Country flag
I just purchased a 2021 CPO taycan. Asked about the recall, and they walked back to parts. brought back an enphase (clipper creek) charger. No portable but seems like a nice unit. Any feedback/users on this? Thinking about installing it when I move although I have been happy with my chargepoint flex

shayman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 4S Cross Tourismo (Est. June)
Country flag
Interestingly, PC of Oakville is swapping my Porsche EVSE for the Grizzl-E, which is a bit unfortunate as I'd rather have the Grizzl-E Mini.

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
I just purchased a 2021 CPO taycan. Asked about the recall, and they walked back to parts. brought back an enphase (clipper creek) charger. No portable but seems like a nice unit. Any feedback/users on this? Thinking about installing it when I move although I have been happy with my chargepoint flex
6 of one, half dozen the other - ChargePoint and ClipperCreek are equal in my opinion - there will be NO difference in charging the vehicle - all the EVSE's are are external on/off switches to let raw power flow into the vehicle - the charging takes place inside the vehicle - the external box almost doesn't matter - other than it operate reliably and not overheat.

ShiftyWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2017 Audi Q5 PP
Country flag
Bought a Grizzl-E classic and submitted all documents to the Porsche campaign email February 23. Got an email from Porsche March 22 that my APB6 recall was processed and check coming by FedEx. Knowing a signature was required and the check goes overnight, I spent all weekend near the house but nothing. Came home today (March 29) to find a 'sorry we missed you' note and tracking shows the check WAS overnighted... yesterday. At least it looks like I can pre-sign and get delivery when they try again.

I do like the EVSE as it's plug in and dead simple to use. It will deliver the full 40 rated amps and the plug wires are 8awg, not 10 like my PMCC.

Update: Drove to the FedEx distribution center and check in hand March 30

Last edited:

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
check received for 1 of 2 recalls - (2020 Taycan & 2021 Cayenne) - Taycan recall complete and $600 check received for a Tesla Universal Wall Charger

2021 Cayenne recall check still pending - no auto-response - but eMail was submitted same day as Taycan recall eMail…

TBD…

1 of 2 complete.
Sponsored