Looking to get the Taycan tinted. (50% front windows & 35% rear/back windows)

iSTATUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Hi All,

Does anyone have this setup? If so, would you mind sharing some pics? Looking to have this tint setup done. I know 50% is barely noticeable, but here in NJ I don't want to risk getting pulled over.

Thanks
Sponsored

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I have this exact setup and it’s definitely noticeable when looking in through the windshield because you can hardly see the driver or passenger because it’s darker inside. Looking out is fine for those who thinks tinting the windshield makes it difficult to see out. During the day it helps tremendously with the glare especially those with sensitive eyes. You should be able to see my posts for pictures, specifically the frozen berry club.

OP
OP

iSTATUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
I have this exact setup and it’s definitely noticeable when looking in through the windshield because you can hardly see the driver or passenger because it’s darker inside. Looking out is fine for those who thinks tinting the windshield makes it difficult to see out. During the day it helps tremendously with the glare especially those with sensitive eyes. You should be able to see my posts for pictures, specifically the frozen berry club.
Thanks! Do you have pics of your car from the side? btw...love the color

CLF1

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Nicest Frozen Berry I’ve seen. This is 50% front and 35 rear? Looks 35 all around
Thanks! You're absolutely right, I misread the thread title on the little phone and thought he meant 50% on the windshield and 35% all around, which is the setup on mine.

Pedroski66

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche taycan sport turismo gts 22
Country flag
Hi All,

Does anyone have this setup? If so, would you mind sharing some pics? Looking to have this tint setup done. I know 50% is barely noticeable, but here in NJ I don't want to risk getting pulled over.

Thanks
Looks like NJ allows a medical exemption for what it's worth.
I have always gone with 20% all around in Washington State and only pulled over once in 30 years, in a VW Scirocco as a 20 something.🤣
Not familiar with NJ police, however unless you're rolling in Fast n Furious type car you're probably slide under the radar.
Regardless I've always preferred running the same % on all the glass. Best Regards, P.
Porsche Taycan Looking to get the Taycan tinted. (50% front windows & 35% rear/back windows) 20230902_162037
Sponsored