First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
9J1 4S, 991 Targa 4S, 993 C2, 964 C2, 964 Turbo
Country flag
Hi everyone,

jusf took the taycan 4S to do the software update / recall. Picked up the far, and noticed that all my favorite internet radio stations were grey. Click on them, says function not available... I search for internet or online radio and get function or tuner not available. Logged out of PCM, started, turned off, etc... no change.... will have to take it in next week, but curious if anyone faced this issue. It’s like the internet or online radio been deactivated, doesn’t appear on menu anymore ... just iPhone, XM and public radio.
Thanks - JJ

Porsche Taycan Lost Internet Radio DEAD2E3C-D594-4DD3-B568-B9024FAD4F80
Sponsored

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
Hi everyone,

jusf took the taycan 4S to do the software update / recall. Picked up the far, and noticed that all my favorite internet radio stations were grey. Click on them, says function not available... I search for internet or online radio and get function or tuner not available. Logged out of PCM, started, turned off, etc... no change.... will have to take it in next week, but curious if anyone faced this issue. It’s like the internet or online radio been deactivated, doesn’t appear on menu anymore ... just iPhone, XM and public radio.
Thanks - JJ

DEAD2E3C-D594-4DD3-B568-B9024FAD4F80.jpeg
I did the software update. My internet radio is still working as well as XM and Apple Music and regular radio. I had to relink my Apple Music to my Apple ID.

OP
OP
9J1_JJ

9J1_JJ

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
9J1 4S, 991 Targa 4S, 993 C2, 964 C2, 964 Turbo
Country flag
I wanted to get back to everyone and let you know that I took the Taycan 4S back ... apparently, it takes a long while for the over the air updates to happen and the taycan to re-register back on the servers. For those reasons internet online radio, weather, etc... all online apps weren’t working. They kept it for the day and all good.... I am sure that my home sits in an area with no cell reception contributed to not finishing the software downloads and server registrations. Hope this helps, thanks!
Sponsored