martino

First Name
Tino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Is any one else having problems accessing internet radio stations? I'm not able to access anything at the moment. I spoke to my dealer who advised there is a maintenance notification sent from Porsche to dealers only advising of maintenance works that will be occurring for several days affecting internet radio. This maintenance work is affecting multiple regions and appears to be a change of internet radio provider.

It's disappointing that Porsche don't have the courtesy to send this directly to customers like every other service provider does, particularly given the potential duration of this work.
Sponsored

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I'm glad you posted this up.
I listen to Internet radio 90% of the time in my car and its been down the last 2 days.
As you say, its a pity Porsche dont notify us.

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
No but I lost Sirius XM again yesterday and for the first time, it hasn’t come right back.

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thanks for posting about internet radio outage. Just got my Taycan back from dealer service for various campaigns. Found that none of the internet radio stations I had in my favorites list work any more. Looks like there is a new list of stations, which do work. I haven't played with it much, but I think I found a couple of the stations I lost present under revised names. Others I lost are no longer listed.

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Thanks for posting about internet radio outage. Just got my Taycan back from dealer service for various campaigns. Found that none of the internet radio stations I had in my favorites list work any more. Looks like there is a new list of stations, which do work. I haven't played with it much, but I think I found a couple of the stations I lost present under revised names. Others I lost are no longer listed.
Thanks for that update.

My stations were all still not working yesterday.

I will try searching again for them and see if I can locate them. Specifically the one I listen to 90% of the time I drive the car.

pEAkfrEAk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag
Same issue here in Germany. None of my internet radio stations is working. So I'm using Android Auto with TuneIn currently which works fine.

tomdfw1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder
Country flag
Thanks for that update.

My stations were all still not working yesterday.

I will try searching again for them and see if I can locate them. Specifically the one I listen to 90% of the time I drive the car.
537 Ibiza was mine. Can't find it now! :(
Sponsored