laua

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90, V60, CT4S incoming
Country flag
Really love the wheels. They remind me BBS RS wheels; I’d love to know more about them, particularly your offsets and width.

OP
OP
Sharksailer

Sharksailer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Cross Turismo, 2019 McLaren 720S
Country flag
The color matched kits look incredible! Great wheel choice too!
Not a kit, I had the original off road package removed, sanded, preped, painted and reinstalled. No kit to buy for a Cross Turismo yet...

OP
OP
Sharksailer

Sharksailer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Really love the wheels. They remind me BBS RS wheels; I’d love to know more about them, particularly your offsets and width.
That was idea to match old-school BBS's. Purchased as custom 3 peice wheels from Avant Guard. Made to order, and they helped with the fitment. Give them a call

Lightning4570

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS Sport Turismo, 911 Turbo
Country flag
Love the painted wheel arches and the retro wheels too. I’m old school and run a set of Forgeline 3-piece (exposed hardware) on my 911 Turbo. Still looking for a set for the Taycan’s snow tires in a couple months.

blame.latitude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, GTS ST
Country flag
just saw from your license plate you are in Vancouver. Looks like there are two of us with similar spec driving around. I'll give you a wave if I see you on the street. Cherry unite!

Rusk

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Taycan CT4S
Country flag
I keep looking at the wheel arches and feeling like I want to paint them either matching mamba or gloss black to match my inlays. Did a local paint shop have the colours to match or did you need to buy from Porsche or have Porsche do it?

OP
OP
Sharksailer

Sharksailer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I keep looking at the wheel arches and feeling like I want to paint them either matching mamba or gloss black to match my inlays. Did a local paint shop have the colours to match or did you need to buy from Porsche or have Porsche do it?
Any auto body shop can simply use the Porsche paint code and make the paint. We did not buy any paint from Porsche directly.
Just FYI It is a time-consuming job to remove all the plastic, sand them down to take off all of the texture, prime the pieces, then paint. Once painted and fully cured (about 30 days), I suggest you then ppf the parts as you will get rock/stone chips on the wheel arches.
Sponsored