First Name
Trygve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
xAudi Rs6, Porsche Taycan CT
Country flag
Finally its my turn.

Got my 22mod Taycan cross turismo last week, been waiting since oktober. Got to try it out on snow, must say i am impressed. Did use the 21" wheels for winter wheels. Got the Hankook Ice 3 winter 275 front and 315 back. Looks good.

Also got it delivered with skibox painted in gentien blue. Love the look of it. It is the skiguard 830S with Thule bars. sits really low.

Will put 22" wheels on when summer comes, maybe lowering it, not sure yet.

Thinking of painting the wheelarches and mayby put on some carbon bits. Open for suggestions.

Very impressed by the driving feeling, i come from an Audi rs6 C7 performance, but this is an much better car to drive, despite it is heavier, it feels lighter.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Cross Turismo Gentian Blue with 22" wheels & ski roof box porsche1

Porsche Taycan Taycan Cross Turismo Gentian Blue with 22" wheels & ski roof box porsche2

Porsche Taycan Taycan Cross Turismo Gentian Blue with 22" wheels & ski roof box porsche3

Rockstar08

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Targa 4S
Country flag
Looks amazing it the color I will be getting also and yes I will be painting the wheel arches in gentian blue also I think it looks so much better painted!!

optik382

First Name
Fletcher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bolt, 2023 XC90 PHEV, 2022 Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Sweet. Love the color-match roof box. How’d you get it painted? Maybe this is a Europe only option… I am in the US. I want to get the Thule Vector Alpine (looks like it may be the US version of the same thing?) pained Neptune Blue but I’ve no idea how to get it done.

I also did look in to painting wheel arches… apparently you cannot paint those textured plastic ones. You can order a set of primed but not painted wheel arches from Porsche. Technically, they are a replacement part for the Turbo S CT. My dealership quoted me US$1950, which was a bit rich for my blood in the end, so I’m learning to love the textured plastic… for now.

WarryBhite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S, BMW IX3
Country flag
hmmmm
This post... This post right here has settled all doubts on my Gentian Blue ticked box on my order. Just love your config and dig the matching roofbox.
You sir have a fine motor right there. Can't wait to add mine to the Gentian Blue club.

Will arrive in March euhm April Probably before summer....

MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
hmmmm
This post... This post right here has settled all doubts on my Gentian Blue ticked box on my order. Just love your config and dig the matching roofbox.
You sir have a fine motor right there. Can't wait to add mine to the Gentian Blue club.

+1 - sums up my thoughts exactly (except the arrival which is hopefully before the end of the year in my case).

mmdumi

First Name
Mihai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan cross turismo
Country flag
Can you tell us about the range difference between with and without roof box ?

jasperp

First Name
jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla,porsche
Country flag
There was a test by carWow that resulted in a 12% lower range. It was with a skoda enyaq. But I assume the car does not matter much.
So expect something between 10% and 15% at ±110 km/h / 70 mi/h.

OP
OP
sydenfareren

sydenfareren

First Name
Trygve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sweet. Love the color-match roof box. How’d you get it painted? Maybe this is a Europe only option… I am in the US. I want to get the Thule Vector Alpine (looks like it may be the US version of the same thing?) pained Neptune Blue but I’ve no idea how to get it done.

I also did look in to painting wheel arches… apparently you cannot paint those textured plastic ones. You can order a set of primed but not painted wheel arches from Porsche. Technically, they are a replacement part for the Turbo S CT. My dealership quoted me US$1950, which was a bit rich for my blood in the end, so I’m learning to love the textured plastic… for now.
I got the skibox painted and delivered by the dealer. I am not quite sure of the wheel arches. I think some have painted the plastic ones?

OP
OP
sydenfareren

sydenfareren

First Name
Trygve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
hmmmm

Thanx sir. I love the gentian blue. So happy with that choise. And i am really happy with the looks of the roofbox.

OP
OP
sydenfareren

sydenfareren

First Name
Trygve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have no idea. But with 21" wintertires and roofbox. And snow/wet/cold i only get about 310 km.
Sponsored