SThurlow

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Well, my 4S finally made it to Emben this week. Any know how long the cars marinate there before getting on a boat to San Diego?
Sponsored

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
When did your car arrive at emden? Today? And when did it start production and end production?

With any luck, yours is going to be on the next ship this Wednesday. I’m hoping mine will make it on the ship but no movement on TYD for me yet

OP
OP
SThurlow

SThurlow

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
When did your car arrive at emden? Today? And when did it start production and end production?

With any luck, yours is going to be on the next ship this Wednesday. I’m hoping mine will make it on the ship but no movement on TYD for me yet
Arrived last Friday (9/23). Finished production on 7/8. Dealer print out sez she gets on the boat on Friday, but it has yet to accurate …

xmlguy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Targa 4S, Cayenne Turbo, Macan GTS
Country flag
Hey Scott — did your car find a ride yet? I was on the PWL site and couldn't find anything going to the west coast, which seemed odd.

Still waiting for an allocation on mine, so you're way ahead of me :)

OP
OP
SThurlow

SThurlow

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hey Scott — did your car find a ride yet? I was on the PWL site and couldn't find anything going to the west coast, which seemed odd.

Still waiting for an allocation on mine, so you're way ahead of me :)
Nope. Still sitting in Emden ... A trick for you if you are willing to take delivery at the PECLA. According to my SA, those cars get offloaded in Houston and trucked to LA - arriving quicker as a result.

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
This is the latest vessel schedule to US West Coast I can find at the moment. My car (production finished 07/08) got to Emden on 09/22 but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be on Glovis Sun that has already left Emden and still stuck there. Now waiting to see if it will finally get on Glovis Sigma in a month.

Porsche Taycan Marination Time in Emden? 1664694454104

OP
OP
SThurlow

SThurlow

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Nope. Still sitting in Emden ... A trick for you if you are willing to take delivery at the PECLA. According to my SA, those cars get offloaded in Houston and trucked to LA - arriving quicker as a result.
Finally got an answer. It got in the boat yesterday, so a bit more than a month.
Sponsored