Matching Chairs :)

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Obviously a slow day but got myself a new office chair and they had a color not too far from my Taycan interior - had to do it :)

Porsche Taycan Matching Chairs :) IMG_4851

Porsche Taycan Matching Chairs :) IMG_0636

Porsche Taycan Matching Chairs :) IMG_0637

Leawood CT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT
Country flag
Nice! I have heard of XChair and that they are supposed to be very comfortable. Please post again in a few days if the chair is as comfortable as advertised. Also, since a slow day, I will post that my bear is bigger than your bear. 🐻
Porsche Taycan Matching Chairs :) IMG_2706

OP
OP
ciaranob

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Nice! I have heard of XChair and that they are supposed to be very comfortable. Please post again in a few days if the chair is as comfortable as advertised. Also, since a slow day, I will post that my bear is bigger than your bear. 🐻
IMG_2706.jpg
Ha - no argument there :) We lugged that one back from Canada probably over a decade ago now, so def had a size limitation!

So far so good - takes a fair bit of experimentation with the multitude of variable adjustments you can make to set it up right for you but pretty much there at this point! Can def provide feedback as indeed this suckers does not come cheap!

Leawood CT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT
Country flag
No they are not cheap chairs!

You win for bear hauling distance as I only lugged mine back from Breckinridge CO (guy selling them on the side of the road) to Kansas City back in 1992.

DCYL725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2021
Country flag
Ha - no argument there :) We lugged that one back from Canada probably over a decade ago now, so def had a size limitation!

So far so good - takes a fair bit of experimentation with the multitude of variable adjustments you can make to set it up right for you but pretty much there at this point! Can def provide feedback as indeed this suckers does not come cheap!
It appears taxidermy is out of style and politically incorrect nowadays.

We are stuck with bear-like wood statues. boo..
Sponsored