Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
So, I did my first, and likely my only, “upgrade” today…. Changed my interior carbon fiber, standard in the Turbo S, from matte to glossy. Relatively easy to do as all you need is to PPF it.

Pictures don’t do it justice as it really looks nice now (before it just blended with the black leather, no pop at all).

Porsche Taycan Matte to Gloss Carbon Fiber Interior IMG_6091

Porsche Taycan Matte to Gloss Carbon Fiber Interior IMG_6090

Porsche Taycan Matte to Gloss Carbon Fiber Interior IMG_6089

donkingngian

First Name
Norratad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Gts
Country flag
Nice job. Just one question, is carbon trim can be removed from the door panel separately or it sticks with the panel as one piece?

OP
OP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Nice job. Just one question, is carbon trim can be removed from the door panel separately or it sticks with the panel as one piece?
Probably can somehow be removed, but no removal necessary for this upgrade. However, I’m scheduled next week to finish the job with the carbon by the front seats in the center of the car and the driver and passenger seat will need to be removed to PPF those pieces. Little bit nervous about that.

donkingngian

First Name
Norratad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Gts
Country flag
Probably can somehow be removed, but no removal necessary for this upgrade. However, I’m scheduled next week to finish the job with the carbon by the front seats in the center of the car and the driver and passenger seat will need to be removed to PPF those pieces. Little bit nervous about that.
Good luck with that, Please post more interior pictures of your car when it finish. Thank you

blame.latitude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, GTS ST
Country flag
Im being very picky but I am having trouble mixing the 'sporty' carbon fiber with the 'classy' aurum trim. Did you consider wrapping that trim as well?

OP
OP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Im being very picky but I am having trouble mixing the 'sporty' carbon fiber with the 'classy' aurum trim. Did you consider wrapping that trim as well?
In person, in my eyes, it all works well. At least with the black leather. This it it for me now. 😀

LA2daBAY

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
looks great! keep sharing!
Sponsored