Mobile charger connect

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
I didn’t order the optional mobile charger connect. Is there anything by default. Something similar
or a charger that just comes with it ?

I got a charging bag with something similar, with my car. Is this a smaller version of this that’s always there by default ? or did my dealer chose to include it FOC

Porsche Taycan Mobile charger connect 9C4DD976-CBE0-41FB-96B1-F0B50526B492
Sponsored

GG77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne S
Country flag
Mobile charger plus (40Amp) came with mine. Its what I use, dont think I need anything else.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
There’s a free version that comes with the car. That’s how many people charge at home. You should take time to read the many home charging threads here on the forum.

LonePalmBJ

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S Gentian Blue Metallic, Black/Chalk,
Country flag
The car comes with the Mobile Charger Plus, which is more than sufficient for many people. The Mobile Charger Connect adds a bunch of features that may or may not matter to you (WiFi connectivity, an integrated web-served dashboard, some configurability, swappable pigtails, etc.) for a pretty hefty price premium. In all honesty, if I were interested in some of those features and I didn't care that it said "Porsche" on the device there are many feature-rich third-party options that are more cost effective.

OP
OP

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
Thanks for the responses. so it’s a mobile charger plus (that comes free with the car). I live in an apartment so don’t have the luxury of home charging. Well my dealer didn’t even give me a keychain as a freebie, so kind of felt this came with the car ?

Jayyvr890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
The included "charger" is all you need. The optional Mobile Charger connect is an extra $1200 that buys you a chunkier piece of plastic with lots of bells and whistles but doesn't really add anything.

OP
OP

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
The included "charger" is all you need. The optional Mobile Charger connect is an extra $1200 that buys you a chunkier piece of plastic with lots of bells and whistles but doesn't really add anything.
Thank you !
Sponsored