Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Great looking car and arrived quickly too.

Did you spec Bose?

OP
OP
dpjrichards

dpjrichards

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Congrats on the car and it looks great! It looks like you also had nice weather for your delivery day. Always a plus! :like:
The tractors and Honda mini MPV’s screwing up my fun on the way home was less good 😂
Great looking car and arrived quickly too.

Did you spec Bose?
Yes. It’s very good

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
The tractors and Honda mini MPV’s screwing up my fun on the way home was less good 😂

Yes. It’s very good
Thanks... you beat me too it... I just looked at your posts and seen you had posted the full spec!
I'm waiting for mine to be built, it should have started production on 4th Nov but now slipped with no new start date but CP8.0 expected on 25th November

OP
OP
dpjrichards

dpjrichards

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Thanks... you beat me too it... I just looked at your posts and seen you had posted the full spec!
I'm waiting for mine to be built, it should have started production on 4th Nov but now slipped with no new start date but CP8.0 expected on 25th November
That’s a bummer. It gets to the point when you feel like it’s never going to happen doesn’t it? The sales guy who I dealt with said he one client waiting for a 911 for two years and still hasn’t got a build slot and another Taycan order that’s 410 days and counting partly owing to the 12v battery supply. It’ll be worth wait!

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
That’s a bummer. It gets to the point when you feel like it’s never going to happen doesn’t it? The sales guy who I dealt with said he one client waiting for a 911 for two years and still hasn’t got a build slot and another Taycan order that’s 410 days and counting partly owing to the 12v battery supply. It’ll be worth wait!
I can't complain I only placed my order on 9th June this year and got an allocation on 2nd July so if it arrives in the first half of December it will be 6 months in total

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Taycan GTS ST, BMW 330e, MB C-Class
Country flag
I do, however, seem to have got comfort doors and boot opening that I didn’t spec so every cloud and all that. I just hope it doesn’t get removed at a future software update!
Congrats on the new car. Looks fabulous.

I picked up my new Taycan exactly two weeks ago, and I also received comfort access even though I never specced it. I've no idea why.

OP
OP
dpjrichards

dpjrichards

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Congrats on the new car. Looks fabulous.

I picked up my new Taycan exactly two weeks ago, and I also received comfort access even though I never specced it. I've no idea why.
Thanks. That’s interesting. Did you raise it with your dealer or, like me, are you worried if you do that they’ll take it away?

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Taycan GTS ST, BMW 330e, MB C-Class
Country flag
Thanks. That’s interesting. Did you raise it with your dealer or, like me, are you worried if you do that they’ll take it away?
Not raised it with my dealer, but if I did I highly doubt he would do anything other than to say "lucky you".

To be honest, I'm not that fussed about comfort access. I like to open the car before I get to it and see the lights come on. I also think it can be quite annoying when it opens and locks without you wanting it to, such as when washing it. The boot opening via the kick of the foot I've found works one in ten times. And then there's the extra risk security-wise...
Sponsored