Parmd

First Name
Parm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
bicycle
Country flag
Evening all just been told the CP8 of my car has slipped from 30/10/20 to 5/10/20. Is this normal for the taycan as I don’t remember having his issue on previous Porsche orders? Also been told there’s a delay of a week or so at the docks for some reason, they had cars arriving yesterday which should have been here two weeks ago.
Porsche Taycan My cp8 date has slipped B6DFE42E-CDAA-44E1-9BBE-7D520D9AEF1D
Sponsored

Jimmy

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Evening all just been told the CP8 of my car has slipped from 30/10/20 to 5/10/20. Is this normal for the taycan as I don’t remember having his issue on previous Porsche orders? Also been told there’s a delay of a week or so at the docks for some reason, they had cars arriving yesterday which should have been here two weeks ago.
B6DFE42E-CDAA-44E1-9BBE-7D520D9AEF1D.png
Hi. Its seems the delay is between 4 to 7 days for CP8 but they seem to make it up on production time (mine took 6 days and my business partner's took 4 day) and they also make some up on the transport to Emden (mine was at Emden the day after CP8). I have heard there is a delay at Sheerness but not sure if there is a delay at Grimsby. Not helpful but it seems that its the port delays have a greater impact than production.

OP
OP
Parmd

Parmd

First Name
Parm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
bicycle
Country flag
Hi. Its seems the delay is between 4 to 7 days for CP8 but they seem to make it up on production time (mine took 6 days and my business partner's took 4 day) and they also make some up on the transport to Emden (mine was at Emden the day after CP8). I have heard there is a delay at Sheerness but not sure if there is a delay at Grimsby. Not helpful but it seems that its the port delays have a greater impact than production.
Thanks Jimmy, I was concerned this maybe a factory issue due to covid. I think I'll take a breath and restart counting the number of sleeps ! cheers
Sponsored