LongLive959

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
Thanks. I’ll think about it. Looks good.

your pics made me put an offer down on a CT today, but I backed out and went for a regular 4S (my wallet and I had an argument). But, like you….eventually I’ll upgrade.
Sponsored

Reactions: MEA

WhydidisellmyM5

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M5
Country flag
Hey!

I never introduced myself but it’s never to late, I’m Charles, located in Canada/Quebec. Not to long ago I traded my Tesla Model X 2022 4S and now I can say I finally found the one. This is my 2021 Taycan CT factory lowered to GTS specs on 21" OZ Superturismo. I couldn’t be more happy with the euro shooting break look

I also putted some pictures of my old one reference. 2020 4S with a big specs list including PSCB.

Cheers

IMG_5265.jpeg

IMG_5269.jpeg

IMG_5270.jpeg

D70BB504-4DC9-47D4-B29B-294A95910ECA.jpeg

E0DDACE7-4B7D-4F0C-AC80-0823D9C94E01.jpeg
The Cherry red looks amazing in the CT. My daughter picked this colour and then after order I got told that the colour wasn't available so I switched for Mamba Green which I also love, now also not available in the UK. Is Cherry available outside the UK again?.

chrisnn

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS 2023 . Mercedes AMG c63s AMG CLA45
Country flag
Looks Great!!!

LongLive959

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
So I switched again(!!) and committed to a mamba CT

how were you able to get the dealer to do the lowering? I brought this up and they started asking me about part #s etc. they said they’re happy to look into, but need more info. I’d feel much more comfortable having this done by them than after

laua

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90, V60, CT4S incoming
Country flag
The OZ wheels look amazing on your CT!

Are all the ride heights lowered to match a GTS? Or just the “lowered”/“low” settings? Interesting to hear that a dealer made the change.

bwherry

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan GTS ST, '22 BMW iX xDrive50
Country flag
Congrats @MEA - it's a beaut!

I'm also intrigued about the suspension height change via software. I wonder if it's a systematic lowering, like a software version of lowering links, or perhaps the different suspension levels get altered differently? Personally, I'd loooooove to get a Porsche tech to make medium/lowered/low a bit lower but leave high and lift as they are - there are plenty of tall curbs in LA that I'd need the bottom of the passenger side door to clear... I know that's possible with the CETE setup but that's aftermarket hackery. 'Twould be lovely for a Porsche tech to be able to do it.

Please share details when you find out! Subscribed.

Brian

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Cherry red is great colour.
Goes well with (my preferred) olea truffle brown interior.
I just wanted brighter, that’s why i took coffe-biege.

Reactions: MEA

EdwinT

First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4 Cross Turismo, Porsche 356a T1
Country flag
Great color ! But could be i’m biased :) this color changes depending on sun, from bright red to almost dark black-ish. Love it. Nice set of wheels too. I’m awaiting a set of vossens satin bronze for the summer ride.
Sponsored