TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jag F-TypeR; Taycan4S; Turbo+992 (ordered)
Country flag
My MY21 4S just got locked today, for an early Nov delivery. I think my salesperson wanted to lock it earlier than it needed to be but I think I am pretty settled on what I want now.

Build in late Sept and then arrival in the UK (all being well) end Oct/early Nov...
Sponsored

Austin_yeahbaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, replaced my 911 ;-)
Country flag
My MY21 4S just got locked today, for an early Nov delivery. I think my salesperson wanted to lock it earlier than it needed to be but I think I am pretty settled on what I want now.

Build in late Sept and then arrival in the UK (all being well) end Oct/early Nov...
What MY21 options did you go for ?

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jag F-TypeR; Taycan4S; Turbo+992 (ordered)
Country flag
What MY21 options did you go for ?
Too many ....

Carrara White Metallic
Leather Interior, Smooth-Finish Leather, Black
Electric folding exterior mirrors
Side Window Trims in Black (high-gloss)
Porsche Electric Sport Sound
Performance Battery Plus
Sport Chrono Package
21-inch Taycan Exclusive Design Wheels
Wheels painted in Black (high-gloss)
Matrix LED Headlights with Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus) Automatically dimming exterior and interior mirrors
Panoramic fixed glass roof
Privacy Glass
ParkAssist including Surround View
Adaptive Cruise Control
Advanced Climate Control (4-Zone)
Adaptive Sports Seats in Front (18-Way, Electric) with Memory Package
Seat Ventilation (front)
Steering Wheel Heating (i.c.w. Sport Chrono Package and Leather Interior) Storage Package
Accent Package Neodyme
BOSE® Surround Sound System
Electric charging port cover

cd77

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST MY24 (since Nov 23)
Country flag

Similar here, MY21 4S with expected completion date of Sept 25th and pickup in Zuffenhausen on Nov 5th.
today or tomorrow my build will be locked.

GaryT

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan, Porsche 911 Turbo, Porsche 928S
Country flag
Too many ....

Carrara White Metallic
Leather Interior, Smooth-Finish Leather, Black
Electric folding exterior mirrors
Side Window Trims in Black (high-gloss)
Porsche Electric Sport Sound
Performance Battery Plus
Sport Chrono Package
21-inch Taycan Exclusive Design Wheels
Wheels painted in Black (high-gloss)
Matrix LED Headlights with Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus) Automatically dimming exterior and interior mirrors
Panoramic fixed glass roof
Privacy Glass
ParkAssist including Surround View
Adaptive Cruise Control
Advanced Climate Control (4-Zone)
Adaptive Sports Seats in Front (18-Way, Electric) with Memory Package
Seat Ventilation (front)
Steering Wheel Heating (i.c.w. Sport Chrono Package and Leather Interior) Storage Package
Accent Package Neodyme
BOSE® Surround Sound System
Electric charging port cover
What is "privacy glass"?

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
Darker tinted windows in the backseat.

rstr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Just got information that 22kW charger will be even more delayed. It will not be ready before the end of the year for sure. It should be available "somewhere in the first half of 2021"...

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
I wonder if I'll be able to get remote park OTA like the video I watched from Porsche where you can get out of the car and tell it to park and lock up. I've got the surround cameras etc and innodrive so I'd think I have the hardware to do it. Doesn't appear to be a function option yet.

cd77

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I wonder if I'll be able to get remote park OTA like the video I watched from Porsche where you can get out of the car and tell it to park and lock up. I've got the surround cameras etc and innodrive so I'd think I have the hardware to do it. Doesn't appear to be a function option yet.
As far as I understood (no guarantee of course) this would only be possible with the MY21 „active parking assistant“ as already available in the Cayenne.

JacobDK

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Changed my config this morning immediately after the release of MY2021. My sales advisor replied saying he'd be happy to add the 22kW mobile connector free of charge, even if not showing up in the configurator. I couldn't resist :) .
Changed car color to cherry, changed seat color, added sun protection glass and removed the panoramic glass roof. Climate change turns European summers into a too hot and too sunny experience. The roof is another 25kg extra. Code is PMMC9PW9 if you want to check it out.
Hi Thomas

Please note that the AC charger is in the car. A mobile connect with 22kW will not be supported by the car unfortunately to more than the 11 kW that the Taycans on board charger supports.

cd77

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi Thomas

Please note that the AC charger is in the car. A mobile connect with 22kW will not be supported by the car unfortunately to more than the 11 kW that the Taycans on board charger supports.
Exactly right!
And also, here in Germany the Mobile Charger Connect became a FREE option in the MY21. Before it cost some 1k€ and even was mandatory.
So I am not sure your dealer was doing you (@galaxyclass) such a big favor as he might have wanted you to believe!

galaxyclass

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Tesla M3LR, RAM 1500 2019, MB SLK 200
Country flag
Yes you‘re right, it was just a kind of memory refresh not to forget this brick :cool:... Have a mobile charger already in my wife‘s M3 frunk:) and will most probably store in the the garage. Did like Tesla‘s early 22 kW „dual charger“ option. It did allow for a simple extension, open for the SeC to add it pretty easily. Speculating why Porsche can‘t get the 22 kW version right... Anyway, looks like delivery will be happening on Nov.27. With 99% probability too early for the 22kW version:crying:.

JacobDK

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yes you‘re right, it was just a kind of memory refresh not to forget this brick :cool:... Have a mobile charger already in my wife‘s M3 frunk:) and will most probably store in the the garage. Did like Tesla‘s early 22 kW „dual charger“ option. It did allow for a simple extension, open for the SeC to add it pretty easily. Speculating why Porsche can‘t get the 22 kW version right... Anyway, looks like delivery will be happening on Nov.27. With 99% probability too early for the 22kW version:crying:.
I’m in the same boat with a scheduled NOV2020 delivery. But hey - its no such a big issue. Home charging is 11kW anyway here unless i roast the circuits
On road trips 150kw and upwards is necessary, so the 22 kW is not THAT important.

cd77

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I’m in the same boat with a scheduled NOV2020 delivery. But hey - its no such a big issue. Home charging is 11kW anyway here unless i roast the circuits
On road trips 150kw and upwards is necessary, so the 22 kW is not THAT important.
I also have a pickup date in Zuffenhausen on Nov 5th so far unless my sales rep succeeds in shifting it forward to, say, early October. Because production will be finished by Sept 19th and earliest delivery could be Oct 6th.
But they seem to have a quota in Zuffenhausen of three or four Taycan deliveries (out of some 20 overall) per day as the vehicle handover and especially instruction takes a lot longer for the Taycan than for other models, e.g. for many customers it is their first EV and they need more explanation.
And that is why so far I only got a Nov 5th pickup.
Sponsored