New here and about to order...

Jinny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Yes £1,150 is the cost for that for me.

The issue is that whilst yes they are far apart that can be due to a number of reasons and not necessarily Tuskers pricing strategy - employers setup, insurance based on post code etc. Sorry for stupid question but are you sure you are higher rate tax payer also?
Yes I’m at 40% tax, it is quoting me 40% off £1600 at £1001 ?‍♂
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jamesca

Jamesca

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5M
Country flag
Yes I’m at 40% tax, it is quoting me 40% off £1600 at £1001 ?‍♂
It is high, I would assume your employer setup is not to pass on any savings and so you are paying the full whack unless I am missing something. It does show that there is money being made somewhere though as it is around £1200 inc maintenance elsewhere if leasing. So only insurance and tusker profit left in that?

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
I'd agree that the powerful Turbo and Turbo S wouldn't see hardly any difference between normal and Sport+. But from my experience, the RWD does benefit from different modes. When I was given a RWD loan, it felt sluggish in normal mode, but in Sport it came alive and felt more like my 4S. In my 4S, throttle response was that bit sharper when in Sport/Sport+.
That's why there is a button even without SC to switch between normal and sport mode. Have not yet driving the RWD version.

4sCT21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 MK 2 MR2 GT T-Bar, 2002 Volvo S80
Country flag
Some employers / leasers are definitely making money on these deals, certainly is the case when I’ve looked at figures. I only looked at Hitachi lease to compare however. My gross is around £1600 which is significantly more than a private deal, it just frustrates me I could be paying quite a bit less if the deal was more favourably structured.

However if it wasn’t for the tax break, I wouldn’t have a new Porsche on order, so I won’t moan too loud.

Was looking at purchasing a banger to see me through the waiting period, £500 plus to insure a 20 year old Volvo …. That’s with max ncb and 0 convictions….. glad my insurance is included on the Porsche ?

OP
OP
Jamesca

Jamesca

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5M
Country flag
So i managed to get a good test drive in a 4S CT today, must say I was impressed. I had high expectations but it definately delivered, took family with me to try and get wife onboard (she wants an SUV) so didn't fully utilise the power but the ride, performance and sense of theatre inside (as well as the visuals outside) meant i'll be pushing work next week to get this SS scheme setup asap!

I also think i've fallen into the electric sound option, car had it and I enjoyed it a lot! even if it gets annoying I think i'd just turn it off.

Current build is now this - http://www.porsche-code.com/PNMB3TB8

ASL

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia e-niro, waiting for my CT4S
Country flag
As you got a family, I would suggest to add the "Side airbags in the rear"

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
As you got a family, I would suggest to add the "Side airbags in the rear"
We were told not to as we have our kids in car seats. Don’t know if that is applicable to you or not though
Sponsored