MarkR

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
It's made it to the UK but not made it to the dealership yet. Best laid plans and all that - I expected to be going to Silverstone next week in it but it's questionable now.
I hope you get it soon. Can understand what is taking so long to get it to the dealership.
Sponsored

gramorris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Hi @gramorris Have you heard when you will get you car yet? I keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get it soon. 🤞
Thanks Mark. Loosely pencilled in for mid next week. Still not at the dealership. It's reconnected this morning so possibly it's on the move today.

You still loving it? How many miles are you up to now?

MarkR

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
Thanks Mark. Loosely pencilled in for mid next week. Still not at the dealership. It's reconnected this morning so possibly it's on the move today.

You still loving it? How many miles are you up to now?
Great news. The wait is nearly over...👍. Looking forward to the pictures.

I am really loving it. The car drives really well and very smooth. Still looking back every time i walk away, just to admire it...🤣. I am also finding out about the little gremlins that I read about on here, but nothing problematic which is good. I have covered just over 200 miles, but will be putting a couple of hundred more over the next few days, and I can't wait...!

gramorris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Great news. The wait is nearly over...👍. Looking forward to the pictures.

I am really loving it. The car drives really well and very smooth. Still looking back every time i walk away, just to admire it...🤣. I am also finding out about the little gremlins that I read about on here, but nothing problematic which is good. I have covered just over 200 miles, but will be putting a couple of hundred more over the next few days, and I can't wait...!
it got to the dealership today 🙌

gramorris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Hi @gramorris are you still getting your car tomorrow? If so, enjoy...! I'm up to nearly 450 miles on mine already and still look forward to getting out for a drive every time. I look forward to some pictures. 👍
Yeah tomorrow afternoon barring any last minute issues 🙏 got a few trips to make over Christmas so looking forward to giving it a good run out

Reactions: Jin

Dabz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S PB+
Country flag
Love those wheels with that body colour, nice choice