New message from PCNA regarding shipping delays

most_vexing_parse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
e-tron, Porsche Taycan GTS, Macan Turbo (order)
Country flag
There have been a few reports in the various July/August/September delivery threads about produced cars seemingly delayed in (or in transit to) Emden.

I’m now seeing this message in place of the long-standing Ukraine message when logging into TYD, which confirms these delays are real.

Dear customer,

PCNA is aware of new delays in shipping completed vehicles currently awaiting loading in Port of Emden. The delays are due to shipping vessel availability disruptions and labor shortages at the Port of Eden that are largely outside of Porsche's control. This is a very dynamic situation, and PCNA is working diligently with the VW Group to help minimize car shipment delays.
I have a GTS on order (deposit placed in November when the model was announced). Production completed on July 4, and left for Emden July 12 with an expected arrival of July 15. It has not reached this milestone and has been in limbo since then. Also on July 12 my arrival at dealer estimate moved from August 2 to September 2, and this is what I see in TYD when I inspect the page details. I chatted with my SA, and from what he sees on his end is also expecting an early September arrival at the dealership.
Porsche Taycan New message from PCNA regarding shipping delays BD3D0A98-35B2-4AC1-B877-CE36AFF2DACD
Sponsored

Last edited: