New Porsche Connect App

ElectricSoul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2021 Taycan 4 CT in Crayon
Country flag
When updating the "old" My Porsche app today on iOS, I was prompted to download the redesigned "My Porsche", which is getting merged I believe with the Porsche Connect app.

Unfortunately, for those still waiting their vehicles, the status of the production of the vehicle isn't as prominent in the redesigned app.

Anyways, you can download it here: https://apps.apple.com/ch/app/my-porsche/id1559529059?l=en

App Description
The My Porsche App is the ideal companion for your Porsche adventures. You can check your current vehicle status at any time and control Connect services remotely.

The My Porsche app offers the following benefits:*

• Check the status of your vehicle and show the latest vehicle information (e.g. remaining range, battery state, mileage reading).

• Control specific vehicle functions remotely (such as air conditioning, locking and unlocking).

• View your vehicle's location and have the app navigate you to your Porsche.

• Save destinations as favourites and send these directly to your vehicle.

• Request a service appointment at your authorised Porsche Centre.

• Receive information about exclusive Porsche content and events.

• View news items from the My Porsche portal via the app.

• Manage and update your Porsche ID profile data.

The My Porsche app is constantly being updated and will be expanded with additional functions in later versions.

*In order to use the My Porsche app to its full scope, you need a Porsche ID Account. If you are the owner of a vehicle, simply register at login.porsche.com and add your Porsche. Please note that the scope of functions for the app may vary depending on the model, model year and availability in your country.
Sponsored

satchurator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 CT4
Country flag
When updating the "old" My Porsche app today on iOS, I was prompted to download the redesigned "My Porsche", which is getting merged I believe with the Porsche Connect app.

Unfortunately, for those still waiting their vehicles, the status of the production of the vehicle isn't as prominent in the redesigned app.

Anyways, you can download it here
Be aware that this is likely a country-by-country and split population rollout. The link above is specific to Switzerland.
In other countries, the new app might not have been published, and the old app might not yet have been updated to prompt installing the new one.
Makes sense that they would start rollout in German speaking countries…

kreshi

First Name
hansi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Looks OK. At least new things are being rolled out. Lets see if improvements are coming too.