NEW Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo review – the BEST estate car in the world? | What Car?

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Just spotted this...dated 29th Jan, haven't noticed it posted here yet. Surprised to see them do a piece on the CT when the ST is currently in the limelight.
Sponsored

WRC_1S

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan RWD, 1969 911t
Country flag
Kind of gutted I didn't order a CT. Maybe next time.

batteredhaddock

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT since 8th April 22
Country flag
I'd seen that this morning coincidentally, the point they made on the state of British B roads is right up there for my choice of the CT and not say flipping to the ST. That and the speed bump infested, potholed state of everything else ?.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WuffvonTrips

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Kind of gutted I didn't order a CT. Maybe next time.
Personally, I'm going CT partly because I'm pretending (especially to my wife...) that I'm getting a more "sensible/practical" car...I'm sure I'd be happy with the saloon variant instead (especially with similar options to my CT build). The proliferation of variants and options, while making it theoretically possible to configure the best match to individual needs and personal preferences, also makes it harder to choose...particularly when the pros and cons between some of the options really need long-term comparative experience to assess.

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 2022, RR P400e LWB 2018 "fully loaded"
Country flag
I'd seen that this morning coincidentally, the point they made on the state of British B roads is right up there for my choice of the CT and not say flipping to the GTS. That and the speed bump infested, potholed state of everything else ?.
I am waiting for CT GTS, there would be big demand ?

WarryBhite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S, BMW IX3
Country flag
By adding the performance battery pack as standard to the CT it became almost a no brainer for me. You get the full taycan experience / package in a more practical shell.

Win - win for me. My current family situation (wife - 2 kids - dog) would just not work with the regular taycan... So happy that porsche made this version and priced it "sensible" against the regular Taycan.

philbur

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 911 C2 (993), 2015 Cayenne S, 1978 VW Bus
Country flag
i dont understand sedans.. the CT (Wagon) has better back seats and more utility trunk - why not? Wagons are the best, there shouldnt be any sedans and SUVs are dumb :)
Sponsored