New recall on Taycans: ANA6 center/passenger displays and control panel do not start, RTV flickering image

OP
OP
BluBaby

BluBaby

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Unfortunately my car has the flickering screen (many times), the black screen (once), and the loss of CarPlay and satellite radio (several times each and once both at the same time). I also have the slipping into park and neutral issue. I still love the car but only because the handling and performance are outstanding.
Sponsored

ffm_dude

First Name
Sasa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
I have this issue on my 4S CT as well. Every other day. It is super annoying. Flickering or black screen in the morning. But also my entertainment system is unreliable. Apple Music almost never works

Graham

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s Cross Turismo
Country flag
Hi,
Having just had my new 2023 model for only a few weeks which only 600miles on the clock I had my first problem with my central control screen flicker and then suddenly went blank for approximately 30mins on my drive.
This was a real pain as no access to navigation screen etc.
I stopped to recharge the batteries and could not get the system to start charging.
I ended up leaving following a system re-set using the 2 finger on the RH corner .
This didn’t work so left for another 30mins and then came alive.
The point here is that as I have seen this issue has been ongoing for owners for some months I expected that this issue should not be present within the 2023 cars.
Has any other new 2023 owners experienced similar, as so far I am becoming less impressed with these niggles which should not now be present.
Sponsored