HelpCarsMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S CT, VW Amarok, Land Rover Evoque Hybrid
Country flag
I will be picking up my CT 4S on Saturday from a none Porsche dealer, I'm the second owner. What apps do I need to download, and any advice on setting up for me.

Cheers
Sponsored

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
My Porsche App - where you can control car charging , online manual and a few other functions etc. That's the most important one. If you bought from a dealer i'd hope they set that up for you?You need a porsche id and use that to link the app to the car.

If you have the porsche charging ionity discount, then that's managed from the app too.

Otherwise it's just EV related websites. If you've had one before you'll know them already. But Zap Map is good. And then all the charging companies - BP Pulse, Shell recharge, ionity, Electroverse, Osprey, Source etc.

OP
OP
HelpCarsMark

HelpCarsMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi Rob,
Thanks for the reply, I have the my Porsche app and have just sent the details over for the id, they aren't a Porsche dealer so may have to work a few things out for myself.

My wife has a hybrid so have a charger at home and work but I'll start downloading EV websites.

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Hi Rob,
Thanks for the reply, I have the my Porsche app and have just sent the details over for the id, they aren't a Porsche dealer so may have to work a few things out for myself.

My wife has a hybrid so have a charger at home and work but I'll start downloading EV websites.
You should check if you get the porsche charging service - basically discounted ionity charging is the main benefit. First 3 years of the car and you get the discounted rate without subscription. Given recent moves in energy prices, it is quite valuable, especially if you intend to charge away from home a lot. However, no idea if the discount/membership stays with the car or original purchaser. Also depends on age of your new car too i guess.

OP
OP
HelpCarsMark

HelpCarsMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi Tooney,

Thanks for the links that's a big help.👍

Manyana

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
, 718 Spyder, Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
I will be picking up my CT 4S on Saturday from a none Porsche dealer, I'm the second owner. What apps do I need to download, and any advice on setting up for me.

Cheers
I would go to your local Porsche dealer as I am sure they would be happy to help.
Sponsored