BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
They let you get detailed etc before it was registered? Didn't think they'd do that!

Looks great and it's nearly as shiny as the Fezzer next to it.....

OP
OP
Porsche7719

Porsche7719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
They let you get detailed etc before it was registered? Didn't think they'd do that!

A bit of a battle but to be fair to Porsche and Topaz, they sorted it out between themselves and it was all good.

Thank you :) Not been fully detailed yet - that's just the basic 'wash the delivery dirt off'. PPF and ceramic this week :)

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag

All dealers will let you do that - remember they offer the Gtechniq services which they either do on site or sub it out.

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Thank you :) Not been fully detailed yet - that's just the basic 'wash the delivery dirt off'. PPF and ceramic this week :)
Smart move on doing this up front…especially with a black car. I did the full protection treatment up front for the very first time. I think I will take delivery of all future cars this way.

OP
OP
Porsche7719

Porsche7719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Smart move on doing this up front…especially with a black car. I did the full protection treatment up front for the very first time. I think I will take delivery of all future cars this way.
I went with simple 'black' instead of metallic jet black as it's got a deeper shine when glossy but the paint is softer, so yes PPF is a must. Topaz collected it on a covered trailer.

MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
I went with simple 'black' instead of metallic jet black as it's got a deeper shine when glossy but the paint is softer, so yes PPF is a must. Topaz collected it on a covered trailer.
Collected mine last week and had the same work carried out before official delivery. Porsche Belfast couldn’t have been more helpful and it’s definitely the way to go if you can.

By the way, fab looking car. Health to enjoy. đź‘Ť

OP
OP
Porsche7719

Porsche7719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Collected mine last week and had the same work carried out before official delivery. Porsche Belfast couldn’t have been more helpful and it’s definitely the way to go if you can.

By the way, fab looking car. Health to enjoy. đź‘Ť
Cheers :) How you finding it?

OP
OP
Porsche7719

Porsche7719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did you have them paint the arches for you?
Wondered who'd notice first... ÂŁ10 Amazon voucher on its way to you sir! Yes, they did. Absolutely phenomenal work. And have 3 customers doing the same off the back of seeing mine. Looks like a Turbo S.

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
All dealers will let you do that - remember they offer the Gtechniq services which they either do on site or sub it out.
Mine didn't, though maybe i asked the wrong questions. I did get the wrongly priced turtle wax thing that i didn't ask for though.

simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo
Country flag

Porsche East London & Porsche South London have a business relationship with Topaz and they have the car collected in their covered lorry, taken to Topaz and then it gets transported back and final PDI before delivery to customer. Did the same with mine. It’s a good setup.
Sponsored