GlasgowTaycanCT

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S ordered, LR Discovery, i8, Macan
Country flag
Not yet. Waiting to see a car before spec is committed. I have until 1st week in June.
The thing to bear in mind is that the Aurum coloured wheels are not as bright gold as per configurator.

Porsche Taycan Now delivered CT4S Watermelon 20210521_124454
Sponsored

Daz&Jac

First Name
Darren & Jac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycon
Country flag
Have you committed to the Aurum wheels? ??
Crayon is really nice I,m just not sure on Aurum but hey it’s your choice!
Saw the 21-Inch Cross Turismo Design Wheels in vesuvius at the weekend liked them a lot!!

OP
OP

pmanson

First Name
Phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo 4S (on order)
Country flag
Ours was due at the end of July. We had confirmation two weeks ago that it was delayed until the end of August (with a view to collect on the new plate (71?)).

I had a call a week ago to say it had gone into 'pre production' so hopefully we're on track

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
abc
Country flag
Ours was due at the end of July. We had confirmation two weeks ago that it was delayed until the end of August (with a view to collect on the new plate (71?)).

I had a call a week ago to say it had gone into 'pre production' so hopefully we're on track
so will yours still be a 21 Model year? i've got a mate who ordered and has had his shift to MY22 for September delivery - luckily he wasn't asked to make up the difference of c.£2k

no idea why the dealers here in the UK are so secretive, or at least it appears that way.. mine was initially due for production mid-June with an end June Delivery then got the call too saying it was getting delayed by a month but that i should consider myself lucky as some had been taken out of the system (250 UK wide cancelled) and the others put back 2-3 months!

went for the conservative look but i think the Taycans look amazing in all the colours.. my local dealer just taken delivery of their showroom CT4S (Gentian Blue) so i'm going to get myself in to take a look in the flesh

OP
OP

pmanson

First Name
Phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm not sure to be honest! I suspect it will be one of the last (first) of the 21 model year. Any later, I suspect we'll be a 22 plate.

Gut feel is that we'll be pushed back to Sept/Oct and it will a 22 model year.

OP
OP

pmanson

First Name
Phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Had a call from the dealer this morning. The car has been built!

Arrival is expected at Silverstone on or around the 20th August - we're going to aim to pick it up on the 1st September

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 / Taycan CT4 / Model X (ordered)
Country flag
Would love to see some real life photos of the mamba green ct when someone gets that delivered. Deciding between that color and frozen blue and I lock in a month. Thank you!

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Check the thread of the Club mamba green owners.

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
my CT4 hopefully end July, 1st week Aug.. :like:

had, Mercs, Golf GT's, Volvo XC60 XC90, Tiguans and an Audi SQ8 but haven't had a Porsche since owning a Boxster about 20 years ago.. bloody hell that's a long time ago.. finally saw sense ! :)

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 08.27.17.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 08.27.34.png
Did you end up getting this? How do you feel about those rims, that’s what I’m pretty sure I’m speccing.

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My mamba green TCC just came in, I will be picking it up next week, as soon as I am back from my travels:

IMG_2797.JPG
IMG_2798.JPG
IMG_2799.JPG
that looks amazing, are those the normal color for the rims or did you have them painted Vesuvius Gray. What color did you do the bottom inlays - I’m doing high gloss black.

Peter W

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hammeryachts.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT -2016 Cayenne-1997 911 vesuvio grey
Country flag
@RPTRXV , I think I ordered the inlays matt grey, I was afraid the high gloss would loose the shine quickly. The wheels are indeed Vesuvius grey ex factory. I have not picked up the car, I am stuck in Europe with a positive Covid test :facepalm:, but no symptoms.