Toodal00

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD, 21 Tesla MY, Mercedes E350, GLC 300
Country flag
Ask if the certification and load rating is stamped on the wheel. Also ask to see a copy of the certification.

Aftermarket wheels are fine - I only buy ones that are certified. E.g. TechArt wheels and parts are TUV approved and certified.
any update on this, also interested in these aftermarkets. hesitant of them bending and having issues in the future.
Sponsored

Marcad80

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
any update on this, also interested in these aftermarkets. hesitant of them bending and having issues in the future.
Not a lot, from the pictures I have looked at the stampings do not appear to be on the rims. An US dealer selling them is stating the certifications though. I have also read many reviews of this companies rims (including people who bought these) and they have no negative reviews. I know it’s possible to fake positive reviews but eliminating negative ones is another story.

Toodal00

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD, 21 Tesla MY, Mercedes E350, GLC 300
Country flag
Not a lot, from the pictures I have looked at the stampings do not appear to be on the rims. An US dealer selling them is stating the certifications though. I have also read many reviews of this companies rims (including people who bought these) and they have no negative reviews. I know it’s possible to fake positive reviews but eliminating negative ones is another story.
Right, also the time being on ebay gives it away too.

will the 20s look off compared to the 21s? that way I wont have to buy tires and can just swap them over.

Marcad80

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
Right, also the time being on ebay gives it away too.

will the 20s look off compared to the 21s? that way I wont have to buy tires and can just swap them over.
I think they’d look good. They adjust the offset to make up for the narrower wheels so the outer tire wall should be the same position as the 21s. But I do like the lower profile and wider tires myself. I’ve ordered the standard wheels to be replaced with the 21s. I plan on using the standard ones for long trips.

Hessam001

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
What tires do you guys recommend for 22” wheels on a Taycan 4s
Front wheel 22 x 9
Rear wheel 22 x 10.5
I was thinking about going 35 series for the front because I want some extra tire for the pot holes
What do you think of these tires below, do you think it will rub?
Front: 275/35R22 or 265/35R22
Rear: 305/30R22

chalkrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TAYCAN RWD
Country flag
I ordered these in 19", hopefully they look fine with the thick tires. Stretched the budget with my build and was originally going to powder coat the ugly stock wheels, so figured these would at least look better for a similar price (about $1,000 more than powder coating). I'll report back in about a month and a half when I get my car & the wheels.

OP
OP
farazkhu2

farazkhu2

First Name
Fa Fa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 750i, Taycan
Country flag
I ordered these in 19", hopefully they look fine with the thick tires. Stretched the budget with my build and was originally going to powder coat the ugly stock wheels, so figured these would at least look better for a similar price (about $1,000 more than powder coating). I'll report back in about a month and a half when I get my car & the wheels.
Thank you for letting us know. I was also interested but got distracted with GTS but now that rhe wait time for GTS is over 18 months , i might consider them again. Please do let us know once you try them out.

chalkrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TAYCAN RWD
Country flag
Thank you for letting us know. I was also interested but got distracted with GTS but now that rhe wait time for GTS is over 18 months , i might consider them again. Please do let us know once you try them out.
Just arrived. Look and feel great. Picking up car tomorrow and installing likely sometime next week so will update when I get them on.

Porsche Taycan Off Market Mission E Wheels Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 3.46.01 PM

Porsche Taycan Off Market Mission E Wheels Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 3.46.10 PM

OP
OP
farazkhu2

farazkhu2

First Name
Fa Fa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 750i, Taycan
Country flag
Thank you for the update..looking forward to more .

YLA G

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Countryman, Tesla P3D - Order: Taycan ST
Country flag
Looks great

chalkrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TAYCAN RWD
Country flag
Just installed. They look much better than the 19" factory aeros. Obviously the 21" would look much better but for keeping my existing tires I think they look great.

Porsche Taycan Off Market Mission E Wheels IMG_1966.JPG
Porsche Taycan Off Market Mission E Wheels IMG_1967.JPG
Porsche Taycan Off Market Mission E Wheels IMG_1968.JPG

OP
OP
farazkhu2

farazkhu2

First Name
Fa Fa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 750i, Taycan
Country flag
Just installed. They look much better than the 19" factory aeros. Obviously the 21" would look much better but for keeping my existing tires I think they look great.

IMG_1966.JPG
IMG_1967.JPG
IMG_1968.JPG
Love these...fantastic! Loce the color of your ride and wheels go perfect together.

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Oh wow those look great, even as 19 inch wheels! Makes me wonder how the 20 inch version would look as well

chalkrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TAYCAN RWD
Country flag
Oh wow those look great, even as 19 inch wheels! Makes me wonder how the 20 inch version would look as well
I think 20 would be the perfect balance. Would have gone for those if I didn't need to buy new tires, 21s are too low profile for me.
Sponsored