HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
In terms of acceleration, both my SP85D and X90D feels a lot more responsive than the 4S. This car has the small battery, and I wonder if the battery plus will make any difference.
Hm. At least according to Wikipedia, the difference between the 4S without and with the performance battery is real:
390 PS -> 420 PS
530 PS -> 571 PS at launch control
640 Nm -> 650 Nm
The acceleration performance quoted is the same, though (4.0 seconds for 0->100km/h). Maybe it is different in the real world?

Cheers,
Henrik
Sponsored

bangersandmash

First Name
bib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Alpina B3S, Opel Corsa electric
Country flag
Hm. At least according to Wikipedia, the difference between the 4S without and with the performance battery is real:
390 PS -> 420 PS
530 PS -> 571 PS at launch control
640 Nm -> 650 Nm
The acceleration performance quoted is the same, though (4.0 seconds for 0->100km/h). Maybe it is different in the real world?

Cheers,
Henrik
I thought the 4S+ was 490 PS while the 4S was 435 PS ??

flickroll

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Great, now I am questioning my choice of the Black/ Bordeaux Red seats in a Dolomite Silver car. :p I see that is $4700 USD over the standard interior and my second choice would be the gray leather at $4130 USD. I think I have at least until October before it locks.
Dolomite with black/Bordeaux is an awesome combo. Get what you want, but ask yourself ‘will I tire of it?’ Bordeaux is certainly in the red family but when I look at it, it doesn’t strike me as ‘red‘ (like a fire truck), if you get what I am saying. It does look very red in photographs, but in person it is very subdued, like a burgundy wine that was spilled on a white tablecloth. I think it is very classy and goes with lots of colors. Bordeaux will certainly spice up a car, but it is not overbearing. With Dolomite Silver I wouldn’t hesitate to chose black/Bordeaux. No offense meant to anyone but I specced my 991.2 911 with black interior and it didn’t take long for me to wish I had done something else.
Sponsored

Last edited: