restyling ordering

nethawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cupra Formentor VZ
Country flag
Hi!

First post here! Thanks every one for the amount of information available!

I was considering buying a new CT4, but it feels to me like it will be a very bad decision as the restyling is about to happen so I'm considering a used or waiting for the restyling.

Anybody else in the same boat? Currently they have just released a new 75th anniversary pack that it looks very much like and EOL package to sell many standard components that will change with the restyling.

It feels to me like maybe it will be possible to start ordering the restyling really like end of this year or really early next year. Anybody have a clue?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Jasper4S

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ST
Country flag
MY24 is just around the corner without styling changes. So you are good to go for another year!

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Are you being offered a specific build slot? If not, and your order deposit would be refundable up to a certain point in the production scheduling, you could order now so at least you're in the queue, then see what details emerge about the facelift before you need to commit to a specific build.

OP
OP

nethawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cupra Formentor VZ
Country flag
Yes, they can give me an slot for this summer in one dealer or for November in another. So delivery will be relatively quickly.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Yes, they can give me an slot for this summer in one dealer or for November in another. So delivery will be relatively quickly.
I've lost track of what the current thinking is on facelift arrival, I didn't think customer deliveries would start this calendar year, even if the switchover isn't aligned with MY25.
Oh- and welcome to the forum!

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Hi!

First post here! Thanks every one for the amount of information available!

I was considering buying a new CT4, but it feels to me like it will be a very bad decision as the restyling is about to happen so I'm considering a used or waiting for the restyling.

Anybody else in the same boat? Currently they have just released a new 75th anniversary pack that it looks very much like and EOL package to sell many standard components that will change with the restyling.

It feels to me like maybe it will be possible to start ordering the restyling really like end of this year or really early next year. Anybody have a clue?

Thanks!
The change will be minimal and will most likely occur on model year (MY) change which will be MY24 next month for Q3 delivery.

If not then, the facelift may not appear until MY25 rather than part way through a MY.

Porsche tend to go with a platinum edition - Panamera / Cayenne before a refreshed model appears. Taycan may go this path too. Not sure if the 75th anniversary pack counts as that but does present a £1K saving if the options are chosen separately.

OP
OP

nethawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cupra Formentor VZ
Country flag
Thanks all for your feedback!

I understand the changes will be not that big, similar to a 991.1 to 991.2, but that's still have a huge depreciation impact.

If I can have a restyling MY25 on Q3 2024, I will wait.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Thanks all for your feedback!

I understand the changes will be not that big, similar to a 991.1 to 991.2, but that's still have a huge depreciation impact.

If I can have a restyling MY25 on Q3 2024, I will wait.
Make sense but depreciation on a 991.1 to 991.2 will be minor in comparison (i.e. its still a highly desirable 911 / 991) to what you've get on any MY Taycan (unfortunately). EVs are still in the precarious position of 'uncertainty' but hopefully confidence will return to help recover some (not insignificant) lost ground.
Sponsored