Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
Is it possible to remove the parcel shelf in the Taycan Sedan? This would useful to put medium sized dog in the back
Sponsored

faroutinNM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan Turbo, '05 MINI Cooper S
Country flag
Is it possible to remove the parcel shelf in the Taycan Sedan? This would useful to put medium sized dog in the back
This works well for my 80-pound hound. She loves jumping up onto it, I zip up the end, and off we go. If I want to load some human rear passengers, it's a breeze to lift the straps off the headrests in front and in back of the seat cover, and it protects everything from the hair. I just have to open the door and do an inside window cleaning occasionally. This totally works, since she is a very relaxed and well-trained dog:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CZ788W4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

OP
OP
Chas1

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
This works well for my 80-pound hound. She loves jumping up onto it, I zip up the end, and off we go. If I want to load some human rear passengers, it's a breeze to lift the straps off the headrests in front and in back of the seat cover, and it protects everything from the hair. I just have to open the door and do an inside window cleaning occasionally. This totally works, since she is a very relaxed and well-trained dog:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CZ788W4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks for this link. I think that makes a great deal of sense. I am tempted by the practicality of the CT but personally much prefer the look of the sedan. Shame Porsche couldn't make the boot lid a hatch if that makes sense.
Sponsored