PCM default is guest, how can I change it to my profile?

Jayyvr890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
On the PCM home screen, the upper right corner should say "guest". Tap it and see if your profile is also listed, if yes then tap your name to switch profiles.

If you don't see the "guest" label, it's usually due to a communication issue with prosche's server. I get this a few times a month. Park the car outside with good cell reception and it usually will resolve after a day or 2.

PorscheCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo CT
Country flag
Yes. I have a similar issue often (not always) after the car is parked underground with no reception for a day or two. I can only sign in as guest (and deactivate privacy). My account will be listed below guest in the upper right corner but greyed out. No way you can switch to it during the drive. Sometimes it's enough to turn it off for 1h and park the car in a good reception area. Others it takes 1 night for my account to come back as active.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Yes. I have a similar issue often (not always) after the car is parked underground with no reception for a day or two. I can only sign in as guest (and deactivate privacy). My account will be listed below guest in the upper right corner but greyed out. No way you can switch to it during the drive. Sometimes it's enough to turn it off for 1h and park the car in a good reception area. Others it takes 1 night for my account to come back as active.
Thanks

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
On the PCM home screen, the upper right corner should say "guest". Tap it and see if your profile is also listed, if yes then tap your name to switch profiles.

If you don't see the "guest" label, it's usually due to a communication issue with prosche's server. I get this a few times a month. Park the car outside with good cell reception and it usually will resolve after a day or 2.
Thanks
Sponsored