Pics of Cross Turismo next to Sedan?

BJCanadaMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo, MINI SE, Toyota Prius
Country flag
I ordered a CT out of practicality, but my heart was with the sedan. I took delivery of the CT, sold it and am now the happy owner of a Neptune Blue GTS sedan.
Great. i guess my heart cannot settle. that's why i am still single. haha. For me look comes first. so i would have never settled for a CT just because it's more practical. Anyway. i find that the Sedan is not flawless either. I started off wanting a Cross Turismo because it's a sports car for all 4 season in October. So had been swinging my stick between both for many months. After i settled on the sedan in March. I went to another dealer closer to home to check out some cars. the front to side is good and nice like a 911. But the back is like an ass that is missing something. My immediate reaction is, is the ass what the Cross Turismo fixed. Anyway, I think that the next Taycan would probably fix up that issue. Hopefully i can trade up then. But yeah. Sedan is great and that was the one i figured that i would never ever afford. But by the time i take delivery which is a year from now, it would be a 4 year old car.
Well, i guess technically i can still sign a new contract to order the sedan instead. But my sales guy will probably be annoyed and think that i am not serious.
One question that i have is about the lowest setting of both the sedan and CT. Do they have the same gap between the fender and the tire. i know that overall, the CT is 2 CM higher. But i don't think that is in the tire/fender gap. I will be happy if i get that question cleared.
Sponsored

BJCanadaMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo, MINI SE, Toyota Prius
Country flag
Ignoring language spoken on this video. This video is the only video that i find that makes me want the Cross Turismo multiple times more than the Sedan. That is actually almost the build that i went to the dealer with. I rewatch this a few times now. I think that the difference between this one and one i saw inside Dealership is still the ride height. But dont know.
Yes, this is a video with Sedan and Cross Turismo compared. It's the ONLY video that pull me toward the CT.

CdlBHM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘19 Cayenne e-Hybrid, ‘21 Taycan CT, BMW 2002
Country flag
I'll weigh in since we are now a two-Taycan family. I should write a separate post, but haven't had time. My husband picked up a GTS last week. The GTS is fun!

To me the biggest difference is as you approach the side of the sedan; it looks a lot sleeker from that angle as the roof slopes down. From the front there is no noticeable difference. The GTS has the additional black side skirts which enhance the car more than we expected. As someone above pointed out, my CT has five true seats...the sedan does not, so that would be a consideration for some. I feel the CT looks wider and more aggressive from the rear, but I don't know if that is actually the case.

Porsche Taycan Pics of Cross Turismo next to Sedan? 1652285890610
Sponsored