Country flag
Congrats! the burmester is a stunner

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Taycan RWD, volcano grey with black interior leather. Burmester audio. Expecting its coming end of year.
Admire your confidence on a delivery date :) - mine was ordered in July and might i.e. likely won't be here by Dec 31, the current supposed del date. Congrats nonetheless and excellent choice re color but perhaps I'm biased :)

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Congrats! the burmester is a stunner
Is the Burmester worth it over the Bose? A review I read said the 3D option is a bit naff. I went with the standard sound, expecting it to still be decent like in my old Tesla but am disappointed and now regret not getting the Bose…

OP
OP
xqdong

xqdong

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD 2022
Country flag
Admire your confidence on a delivery date :) - mine was ordered in July and might i.e. likely won't be here by Dec 31, the current supposed del date. Congrats nonetheless and excellent choice re color but perhaps I'm biased :)
Sales guy told me he put my order into Sep quota, estimated delivery date is end of Dec. he mentioned it might be delayed to Jan/22. Not sure if it will be realized. Hopefully on time…

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Is the Burmester worth it over the Bose? A review I read said the 3D option is a bit naff. I went with the standard sound, expecting it to still be decent like in my old Tesla but am disappointed and now regret not getting the Bose…
If you're an audiophile probably. I have been really pleased with the Bose systems in all my Porsche models. I listen mostly to National Public Radio in my commute, so a Burmester would be overkill for me. I rode in a Panamera with it fairly recently and it sounded great, just not worth the cost for me. Honestly, if the Premium Package on all Porsche models in the US configure tool didn't auto include the Bose system, there's a decent chance I wouldn't spec it, but I'm definitely glad it does.

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
If you're an audiophile probably. I have been really pleased with the Bose systems in all my Porsche models. I listen mostly to National Public Radio in my commute, so a Burmester would be overkill for me. I rode in a Panamera with it fairly recently and it sounded great, just not worth the cost for me. Honestly, if the Premium Package on all Porsche models in the US configure tool didn't auto include the Bose system, there's a decent chance I wouldn't spec it, but I'm definitely glad it does.
Alas I got to this forum a bit late!
Sponsored