First Name
Soren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC60, Porsche Taycan 4CT
Country flag
Thanks for chipping in, all.
I got my car 2 days ago. It's from june 2021 and has been used as demo at a Porsche Zentrum in Germany.
I contacted the dealer and thought it would be piece of cake to have it replaced with a new 22 kW charger. However, the sales rep said he could not make that decision...
So now I'll have to wait till after Christmas when the manager is back.

Odd story I think - who would sell a car that can charge with 22 kW DC and only deliver a 11 kW charger?
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Thanks for chipping in, all.
I got my car 2 days ago. It's from june 2021 and has been used as demo at a Porsche Zentrum in Germany.
I contacted the dealer and thought it would be piece of cake to have it replaced with a new 22 kW charger. However, the sales rep said he could not make that decision...
So now I'll have to wait till after Christmas when the manager is back.

Odd story I think - who would sell a car that can charge with 22 kW DC and only deliver a 11 kW charger?
AC not DC.

There were reports of people not getting any EVSE kit in their new cars as they had "mysteriously disappeared in transit" and so dealers were robbing Peter to pay Paul.

OP
OP
SorenDK

SorenDK

First Name
Soren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC60, Porsche Taycan 4CT
Country flag
AC not DC.

There were reports of people not getting any EVSE kit in their new cars as they had "mysteriously disappeared in transit" and so dealers were robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Yes, of course AC. Sorry.
Hmm, maybe that's what happened to mine.
Sponsored