Porsche charging service

Tino82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Morning all

I was under the impression that we in the UK were signed up for 2 or 3 years in the porsche charging service, giving us preferential rates on ionity charging. On the MyPorsche app, however, it says my charging service runs out 1 year following my car collection.

Is this correct?
Sponsored

T4SEM

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+
Country flag
Morning all

I was under the impression that we in the UK were signed up for 2 or 3 years in the porsche charging service, giving us preferential rates on ionity charging. On the MyPorsche app, however, it says my charging service runs out 1 year following my car collection.

Is this correct?
Yes - but it auto renews at the end of the year

ineedanoriginal

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Anyone know what happens at the end of those 3 years? Will we get the chance to extend / subscribe and continue access the same costs for charging?

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag

ineedanoriginal

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Morning all

Is this correct?
Auto renews annually. At the end of the 3rd year I expect you'll be asked to extend (Taycan isn't 3 years old yet).

Use My Porsche website and review all of your Porsche Connect services as each will have different exploration points and there may be some detail on what to do on renewal.

The only one I've experienced is the PVTS service (Tracker) which sends email notifications and then debits your card automatically on renewal.
Sponsored