Porsche Server

Basebull7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Does anyone know if the Porsche server for the connect app is down? All of my services are working on my PCM but I cannot connect to my car via my connect app.
Sponsored

PorscheCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo CT
Country flag
Hi
same here.

great informative forum. Just received a Taycan Turbo with 4k miles 1 week ago, (I needed a dd in Switzerland and could not wait longish delivery times). great car. Software is garbage though :)

After disabling privacy all services worked fine. Since 2 days PCM has stopped comms with Porsche servers "Connection to PCM currently not accessible" . I can still log into my saved profile via the PCM, log in the remote app or the MyPorsche website with Porsche ID, but both shows couple of days old data. I rebooted car PCM (two fingers tap top right of top screen) , exited the "engineering mode" and then tried to login again from PCM with Porsche ID and pwd. no luck. LTE is fully ok.

any help would be much appreciated. thanks

Porsche Taycan Porsche Server IMG_2962
Porsche Taycan Porsche Server IMG_2959

Evpower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2022, Bolt 2020
Country flag
Has anyone taken their Taycan body and mounted it on a Tesla Model S. I canceled my Model S and my Taycan has just completed production. Should I have bought the Model S also and did some body switching?

Bertibasset

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Does anyone know if the Porsche server for the connect app is down? All of my services are working on my PCM but I cannot connect to my car via my connect app.
Not sure however the Porsche server is nothing short of pathetic and the PCM is without doubt very poor and let’s the car down which is a real shame

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Sadly, lots of products, including automobiles, are heading to cloud/connected services. At least the cloud is not necessary for any primarily driving functions in a Porsche (like in a Tesla, which without internet coverage will not draw the navigation map on the main screen, or have any speech features, like speech-to-text messaging or even voice commands). How long before cars will just no longer drive at all during internet outages?

Superrat

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Crosss Turismo
Country flag
Has anyone taken their Taycan body and mounted it on a Tesla Model S. I canceled my Model S and my Taycan has just completed production. Should I have bought the Model S also and did some body switching?
Are you fucken crazy ? !!! That is not possible for under 500K..
Sponsored