Tiree Taycan

First Name
Tiree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Ionic-5, Porsche 911 3.2 Targa
Country flag
CT 4s. I'm concerned that the power steering snap back to dead centre is way too aggressive. It's almost had me in a hedge a couple of times. Even on a long moderate curve at motorway speed it wants to snap back. I've optioned power steering plus.
It's starting to play on my mind which is tantamount now to a for sale sign. Anyone else have this issue?
I've had other Porsches before and never this issue.
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
CT 4s. I'm concerned that the power steering snap back to dead centre is way too aggressive. It's almost had me in a hedge a couple of times. Even on a long moderate curve at motorway speed it wants to snap back. I've optioned power steering plus.
It's starting to play on my mind which is tantamount now to a for sale sign. Anyone else have this issue?
I've had other Porsches before and never this issue.
Never experienced that on any of my Porsches not least on my Taycan (RAS + PSP) - get it dealer checked.

Cooler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW
Country flag
I tought that there was something wrong as car did it in curves with high speeds in autobahn.

I figured out it was active lane keeping or the other one (cant remember it now). Do you have those? If so, try to disengage them and try again.
Sponsored