PPF ?

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
On a CW white, what’s the color difference with PPF ? I understand the need. it can’t decide stealth or clear. Saw pictures of stealth on careers white but don’t know how difficult it is to maintain. With the clear, I wonder what changes aesthetically. Any suggestions ?
Sponsored

VOLT4GE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Is there any noticeable difference in how the color looks with ppf? I’m thinking about ppf the front of my mamba when it arrives, but with only half the car being done and on a color with so much depth, even the slightest color change would be noticeable
I have a Frozen Blue 4S and have not noticed any difference in paint appearance. I have PPF on the entire front of the car, plus the A-pillars, outside mirrors and the bumped out sections of the rear doors.

dflohr

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Boxster S (RIP)
Country flag
I have Volcano, front PPF and ceramic on the rest. Cannot tell the difference in color.

OpinionatedOz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2021
Country flag
Is there any noticeable difference in how the color looks with ppf? I’m thinking about ppf the front of my mamba when it arrives, but with only half the car being done and on a color with so much depth, even the slightest color change would be noticeable
Front PPF and full ceramic on a mamba 4S - honestly couldn't see any difference in colour between PPF coated panels and none.

Porsche Taycan PPF ? IMG_1576

993Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘96 Porsche 993 C2
Country flag
On a CW white, what’s the color difference with PPF ? I understand the need. it can’t decide stealth or clear. Saw pictures of stealth on careers white but don’t know how difficult it is to maintain. With the clear, I wonder what changes aesthetically. Any suggestions ?
I also have clear PPF on front (number, hood, wings and mirrors) of a CW car and you genuinely can’t tell the difference in colour

Regarding whether to get it, I would say yes. I’ve had no problems with rest of car but caught my mirror on garage spring and replacing ppf was 40gbp.

My only slight gripe with a white car is that if you look closely you can see some dirt build up where edges are visible, ie around some of the more complicated design on the front. It’s really only noticeable if you look hard for it tho.

OP - if you’re anywhere near London I’d recommend Janis @ Max Protect.
Sponsored