sboggsisu

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Base
Country flag
When I go into the app, I can see and connect to EA chargers, but when I go to the 'My Vehicles' section it says 'You have not yet configured your vehicle'. This has been since I took delivery of my vehicle on 5/17. Porsche says they can see my vehicle from their end of the app - dealer said he put in a 'ticket' but I haven't heard back yet. Again, I can see and select chargers - so that's not an issue Not even sure what, if anything, I'm missing from My Vehicle not being present??
Sponsored

submatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
When I go into the app, I can see and connect to EA chargers, but when I go to the 'My Vehicles' section it says 'You have not yet configured your vehicle'. This has been since I took delivery of my vehicle on 5/17. Porsche says they can see my vehicle from their end of the app - dealer said he put in a 'ticket' but I haven't heard back yet. Again, I can see and select chargers - so that's not an issue Not even sure what, if anything, I'm missing from My Vehicle not being present??
I have the same issue. If you login to My Porsche, does your vehicle still show as undelivered on TYD?

OP
OP
sboggsisu

sboggsisu

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Base
Country flag
I have the same issue. If you login to My Porsche, does your vehicle still show as undelivered on TYD?
TYD? I dont' see anywhere in My Porsche showing undelivered - everything looks normal in there.

submatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
TYD? I dont' see anywhere in My Porsche showing undelivered - everything looks normal in there.
Track Your Dream. Here's what mine looks like right now, despite me taking delivery a few weeks ago:

Porsche Taycan Question about Charging NA app 1624385675027

If I then click through into TYD, it says the car has arrived at the dealer and to schedule delivery.

OP
OP
sboggsisu

sboggsisu

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Base
Country flag
Track Your Dream. Here's what mine looks like right now, despite me taking delivery a few weeks ago:

1624385675027.png

If I then click through into TYD, it says the car has arrived at the dealer and to schedule delivery.
I didn't preorder mine - bought from the lot, so maybe I don't have that TYD thing?

submatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
I didn't preorder mine - bought from the lot, so maybe I don't have that TYD thing?
Ah OK, maybe. I don't have experience with that, so I dunno. FWIW I bought an inventory model as well, but in my case it was a car the dealer had ordered but it still took 3 weeks or so to actually get delivered to the dealer. During those 3 weeks they added the car to my account and I was able to track its progress on TYD. If you literally bought it off the lot then I wouldn't be surprised if there was no TYD for you.

How were you able to check with Porsche that they see your vehicle on their end?

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC

1624385675027.png

That will eventually go away. Mine did ~2 weeks after delivery.

OP
OP
sboggsisu

sboggsisu

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Base
Country flag
Ah OK, maybe. I don't have experience with that, so I dunno. FWIW I bought an inventory model as well, but in my case it was a car the dealer had ordered but it still took 3 weeks or so to actually get delivered to the dealer. During those 3 weeks they added the car to my account and I was able to track its progress on TYD. If you literally bought it off the lot then I wouldn't be surprised if there was no TYD for you.

How were you able to check with Porsche that they see your vehicle on their end?
In the Charging NA app - called the number under the 'Help' section. First time I called the guy had me reset my PCM and said that should work. It didn't. Called back and the woman said she could see it from her end (whatever that looks like) and didn't know what to do at that point. Said give it a day or so and see. That was literally 3 weeks ago. I had kind of forgotten about it since my access to charging seems to work just fine. Also told my sales rep - he said he was going to send an email to Porsche. Again that was back on May 21st. Guess I need to follow up with both of them. Not even sure what I'm missing by not having "my vehicle' show up there.

OP
OP
sboggsisu

sboggsisu

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Base
Country flag
Have you enabled the "Taycan Inclusive Plan"? Check my other instructions
https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/t...rify-america-charging-station.3915/post-54424
Yes - did that at the dealer before I picked it up. My actual ability to charge works just fine - can see the EA chargers, select favorites, start charging from the app, shows my charging history, etc... Just doesn't show my vehicle under the "my Vehicle' section from the pulldown menu. As I said, I have no idea what, if anything, I'm even missing from my vehicle not showing under that section. It's certainly not my ability to charge.
Shows this:

Porsche Taycan Question about Charging NA app 739020B5-6095-4C1E-9621-81EF96108600

submatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
Yeah I get the same error as you. I also have been able to charge using the free sessions. I haven't been able to successfully use Plug and Charge though, despite enabling it in PCM. What about you?

OP
OP
sboggsisu

sboggsisu

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Base
Country flag
Yeah I get the same error as you. I also have been able to charge using the free sessions. I haven't been able to successfully use Plug and Charge though, despite enabling it in PCM. What about you?
Haven't even tried that - I was told by my sales rep that it wasn't up and running as of yet and would be a few months. I just use the app to initiate charging.
My sales rep contacted Porsche about the error (my vehicles thing) and they are supposed to call me today - so perhaps I'll have an update on that soon.

submatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
Haven't even tried that - I was told by my sales rep that it wasn't up and running as of yet and would be a few months. I just use the app to initiate charging.
My sales rep contacted Porsche about the error (my vehicles thing) and they are supposed to call me today - so perhaps I'll have an update on that soon.
Thanks, please update when you hear back.

FWIW, Plug and Charge is working for others on the forum, so it definitely is up and running, generally speaking.

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
Thanks, please update when you hear back.

FWIW, Plug and Charge is working for others on the forum, so it definitely is up and running, generally speaking.
I have use Electrify Canada 3 times and each time Plug and Charge worked. I have never had to initiate through the app. I saw something on Instagram from Electrify Canada touting this feature and saying the Taycan was the first vehicle to support it.

cgfrndpor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E-Tron; 2021 4S; ex_BMW540
Country flag
Plug & Charge worked for me the first time, it was in Manchester CT which previously did not; I had been charging using the app
Sponsored